Lelantos/Lelantus= Unseen, Hunting, Air, Stalking Prey.

(A/N: You guys have no idea how hard this was to make. I basically made an invincible stalker/serial Killer/rapist. I'm trying to be fair and give some cool powers but the dark uses for these powers keep ringing in the back of my head.)
—Airy Awareness: Able to use air and air pressure to sense changes around them within a certain radius.
—Tracker Vision: Clues and hints to finding their "prey" will be outlined and/or surrounded in white light only they can see. If searching for an object, a line of light only they can see will trail toward the object the user is looking for. Doesn't use any power and is passive.
—Stalker Of Stalkers: Can sense stalkers and detect when they're being watched and/or hunted.
—Aerial Angel: Able to create, alter, enhance, And manipulate air and winds of any kind. Can also control air pressure.
—Body Of A Hunter: Physical attributes double while hunting their "prey".
—Smoke Shifter: Able to shift and transform into a huge cloud of any kind of smoke, ash, gas, and mist. This would allow them to become intangible to any physical attacks, get through any non-air-tight obstacles, and travel long distances.
—Aerial Authoritarian: Able to summon, communicate with, and manipulate any fully/semi aerial creatures, even magic, mythical, and otherworldly ones.
—Universally Unseen: Able to erase their entire presence on command, meaning they can not be seen, heard, felted, tasted, or even smelled while using this power and everything about them becomes invisible to the world. The user will start feeling drained when things like thermal/infrared vision, echolocation, electrolocation and reception, magic detectors, and basically anything that can enhance your senses and awareness try to reveal their presence. Touching living creatures will reveal their presence for the duration of contact.
—A True Hunter's Scope: A line of light, like a laser pointer, points to where the user's shot will land, Basically a magical scope only they can see.
—Plasma Proctor: Can generate, absorb, redirect, and manipulate any kind of plasma, super-heated air/highly ionized gas that is also known as the fourth state of matter.
—Inner Stength: They have complete and total control over all the electricity, vibrations, and air within themselves and they can use it to gain superhuman control and supremacy over their entire bodies, fly or levitate, or enhance their physical attributes and abilities on command
—Seer Of The Soaring Swarm: Can see, hear, and smell anything the fully/semi aerial creatures under their control can.
—Craft Currents: Able to create, control, shape, and manipulate solid air.
—Senses Of A Stalker: When focusing their awareness on one creature, they can find all types of information, like blood type, appetite, gene pool, how many children you have/had, diseases and disorders, and complete facial and bodily structure, etc.
—Invisible Inperialist: Can erase anything they touch from existence physically, meaning it's not just invisible, it can't be smelt, tasted, or heard.
—Sultan Of Charring Smoke: Able to redirect, create, absorb, and manipulate any kind of smoke, embers, and ash in anyway they can think of.
—Aerialist: Able to levitate and fly on command using air and wind.
—Swarm Shifter: Able to shape-shift into a normal or stronger and more powerful version any fully/semi-aerial creature they desire or turn into a HUGE swarm of any kind or type of aerial creature. As long as one creature survives, the user will too.
—Symbiotic Soarer: Able to summon and channel a prime elemental of Air and Wind, a symbiotic elemental born and bonded to the user at birth that absorbs and magnifies whatever aerial elements within the user's domain. Can be used to fight, support their powers, be a spy, etc. The potential power they can have depends on the strength of the bond they have with the user. Once the elemental is summoned, they take on a passive form in the form of an animal they can agree on and can even reside inside the user's body.
—Master Of The Medium:  Air and Gas is a main medium for numerous things, allowing the user to do things like control, alter, and manipulate temperature, manipulate, absorb, perceive,  generate electricity of any kind for whatever purposes they can think of, or manipulate any kind of sound, musical, or vibration-related phenomena, and more.
—Weapons Of A Wind Wizard: Able to enchant weapons, grant them numerous abilities:
•Infusing weapons with vibrations will make them sharper and/or cause them to produce shock waves on impact
•Enhant weapons to cause late activated attacks, meaning they can "miss" an attack on their opponent, and the user can has the attack happen later with their minds.
•Can use wind and air to enhance weapon attacks.
•Curse who cut with said weapon to attract all aerial creatures within a certain range.
•Imbuing weapons with Electricity will stun and zap whoever is hit with them
—Gas God: Able to create, alter, absorb, customize, enchant, and manipulate gas of any kind or type. Magical, mystical, otherworldly, and technological included.
—Unitedly Unseen: Able to erase the presence of allies. The more people it's being used on, the more draining it is. Gets stronger the more it is used
—Aerial Arranger: Can create, alter, enchant, customize, and manipulate any kind of magical and mystical fully/semi aerial creatures of their own, realistically speaking.
—Sensory Surge: There sensory abilities give them full control over their entire bodies and allowing them to manipulate any bodily capabilities such as biological capabilities, systematic capabilities, physiological capabilities, any/all physical and mental attributes, and and perceive and absorb all/any natural phenomena and energies the human body gives off as well as access and manipulate their own, like bio-fields, bodily vibrations of all kinds, bio-energy, rhythm, and much, much, much, more. Over output of any bodily energies without rest or external absorption will weaken them severely.
—Ash Dash: Once they've mastered smoke-shifting, they can use it to enhance and amplify their combat skills, mobility, and agility. This would allow them to fly, 'dash', and even wall crawl with enough concentration. While doing this, they can reach a new height of movement and create a new style mobility, speed, and ability
—Ultimate Packer Of Heat: Can create, customize, alter, enchant, and manipulate any kind of firearm the user can think of out of nothing and/or their own power with their minds. The amount that can be controlled at once depends on the user. Magical, mystical, otherworldly, and technological included.
—Energy Emperor: Able to absorb, generate, redirect, perceive, amplify, sense, and manipulate energy of the sky and air.
—Sky Surge: Able to use the (sometimes proportional) physical attributes of any fully/semi-aerial like creatures on command they've studied and shape shifted into.
—Bio Breaker: Able to percieve all natural phenomena and energies the human body gives off manipulate, redirect, and interact with their own, like bio-fields, bodily vibrations of all kinds, bio-energy, rhythm, and much much more.
—Sense 9: Like all hunting-based Demigods, they have super-enhanced senses. When used all at once, their awareness is expanded beyond human comprehension.
—Paladin Of Plasma: Able to use create, shape, and manipulate the properties of plasma and every form it takes, like plasma fire, equivalence, pyric energy, volatility, etc. This means the can control and alter the energies, properties, and forces behind plasma.
—Soar-Shifter: Can alter and manipulate their physiology to adapt the apendages of any full/semi-aerial creature on command, allowing them to use the natural weaponry of any creature. Adaptions will be proportional if the chosen creature(s) is small than the user. (Ex: Bat Wings, Dragonfly eyes, Flying Squirrel tail, Eagle Claws, Owl Neck, Horent Stingers, etc)
—Accuracy Augmentation: Can perceive, alter, and manipulate their accuracy and precision, as well as influence the accuracy and precision of anyone or thing mentally weaker than them.
—Omni-Oxygenation: Their bodies multiply, amplify, and produce their own oxygen for emergency situations, meaning their can travel, survive, and navigate through space.
—Aerial Absorption: Can absorb and nullify altered air around them, cancelling out, redirect, or severely weakening the electrical, vibration, temperature, and fire-related powers of other creatures and demigods as well as any powers and abilities that involve using air as a medium.
—Senses Of The Sky: Able to use echolocation, see the supernatural, hear on different frequencies, smell pheromones, manipulate their hearing, see in the dark, and use the sensory abilities of any fully/semi-aerial creatures in the aerial kingdom.
—Aerial Alteration: Can compress/expand air and control it to cause various effects, such as straight jumping, sudden trajectory alteration, explosion creation, and more.
—Sorcercer Of Smoke: Able to use any smoke, ash, soot, and mist related magic.
—Onyx Whirlpool: Can create, control, customize and alter black holes by creating and controlling a sound/sounds over 1,100 DB. This ability gets stronger and easier the more it is used and can be used for various possibilities if the user is creative enough.
—Physiology Propulsion: Their sensory abilities allows them to control the speed of the mind and bodily processes, allowing them to accelerate/decelerate any of their physiological functions, coordination, and all/any parts of their brain/minds, kicking them into overdrive.
—Sorcerous Soveriegn Of The Sky: Able to use the shape shift into, partially channel/shape-shift into, and use and manipulate the powers and abilities of ANY magical, otherworldly, and mystical fully/semi/aerial creatures they can conceptualize, meaning stymphilian birds, Thunderbirds, Phoenix's, harpies, winged dragons of any kind or type, gryphons, angels, and so on.
—Aerial Alchemist: Able to use and control air magic as well as create and control air-related magical traps.
—Mobility Of The Wind Warlock: They can freely manipulate their bodily movement, positioning, and presence mid-air.
—Unseen Utilizer: Able to render any thing under their control at the moment completely invisible and unnoticeable by normal to slightly enhanced sensory abilities. If used wisely, they could attack in any way without most noticing.
—Energy Eater: Their bodies are always generating and absorbing electricity, air energy, and electricity for later use.
—Appropriate Adaptions: They subconsciously manipulate and alter their physiology to use their own versions of the fully/semi aerial creature powers that are deemed disgusting, all-around inappropriate, or unreliable unless naked.
(A/N: Examples:
• instead of throwing up vomit at enemies like fulmars or turkey vultures, they can blast creature-repelling chemicals like a highly advanced water gun
•instead of stingers of bees growing from behind them and killing them if used, they can shoot stingers from anywhere on their bodies.
•instead of being poisonous to the touch like a pitohui, they can alter, control, and create any kind of venom or poison they want that can be used on any living creature through their teeth, claws, releasing it as mist, shoot it out of their teeth or claws, or covering weapons. Can filter out who or what they want their venoms to affect. )