Team Player

3rd Pov

The satellite tracks a group of U.S. Army vehicles in Afghanistan. Several radio chatter conversations can be heard. Their weapons are analyzed, including an M1026 HMMWV with a newly fitted M134 Minigun, an M104 Wolverine bridgelayer, an M1A2 Abrams tank, the newly designed M4A1 Assault Rifle with an M203 Grenade Launcher and EOTech Holographic Sight, and the newly distributed with the new and Masterkey Shotgun attachment and Thermal Scope. The radio chatter cuts off and General Shepherd speaks.

General Shepherd: We are the most powerful military force in the history of man. Every fight is our fight. Because what happens over here, matters over there. We don't get to sit one out. Learning to use the tools of modern warfare is the difference between the prospering of your people, and utter destruction. We can't give you freedom. But we can give you the know how to acquire it. And that, my friends, is worth more than a whole army base of steel. Sure it matters who's got the bigger stick, but it matters a helluva lot more who's swinging it. This is the time for heroes. A time for legends. History is written by the victors. Let's get to work.

The satellite tracks Private First Class Joseph Allen in the Red Zone.

[Day 1 - 16:08:35]

[PFC Joseph Allen]

[1st Bn., 75th Ranger Regiment]

[The Red Zone, Afghanistan]

Joseph Allen is riding passenger seat in a Humvee heading towards a damaged bridge near the town in The Red Zone. An RPG round is seen being fired from across the river and it flies towards Allen's Humvee.

Ranger: RPG!!!

The rocket hits Allen's Humvee, the explosion blows Allen off his seat and he lands on the ground. 

Allen comes to from shell-shock. U.S. Army Rangers and OpFor soldiers are fighting for control of the bridge. An 104 Wolverine callsign Bigfoot, is seen trying to lay a bridge while the Rangers protect it from RPGs. Lieutenant General Shepherd is seen standing above Allen, reloading his Magnum, before he sees Allen on the ground. M1A2 Abrams tanks and 105mm Stryker Mobile Gun System (MGS) vehicles lay down supporting fire for the Rangers and Bigfoot.

Shepherd: Get up, Private Allen! Rangers lead the way! Move!

He pulls Allen up and Allen joins the fight.

Sgt. Foley: Hunter 2! Keep up the pressure on those RPG teams! If that bridgelayer gets hit, we're swimming, hooah? Allen! Switch to the M203!

Allen pulls out his M4A1 Grenadier w/Holographic Sight and fires at OpFor soldiers across the river. The Stryker MGS bugs  takes out an OpFor BMP-2  on the other side of the river.

Ranger: Warlord, Warlord. This is Hunter Two-One. Requesting airstrike on grid 252171. Target is a white twelve-story apartment building. Over.

Sgt. Foley: Drop some rounds on 'em across the river!

Warlord: Hunter Two-One, this is Warlord. Solid copy. Uh, I have uh, Devil One-One, flight of two F-15s online. Standby for relay.

Devil One-One: Hunter Two-One, this is Devil One-One, flight of two F-15s. Time on station, 1-5 mike, holding at three Sierra northwest, holding area Knife, carrying two JDAMs and two HARMs, over. Standing by.

Ranger: Devil One-One. Target is a white twelve-story apartment building at grid 252171. I need you to level that building. How copy, over?

Devil One-One: Solid copy, Hunter Two-One. Rolling in now. Target acquired.