Ch1: A Maids Empty Stomach

Narrator POV

In a sea full of many mysteries and a ocean full of many islands, there lies a passenger ship that has a young maid. A maid full of dreams and aspirations but was greatly mistreated by everyone who surrounds her just for being a maid.

Third POV
It was a cool night as the young maid went to clean one of the guests bedrooms. She placed a bucket of soapy water onto the floor, takes a scrub brush from her apron and dips it into the warm water then begins scrubbing the floor of the room. A guest stumbles into the room drunk and notices the maid scrubbing the floors. She is angered by how slow she is scrubbing the floor and shouts demandingly
" you filthy maid! Put more backbone into cleaning my room!" The maid hasn't eaten in 3 days and looks very fatigued and pale.
" Yes ma'am " the maid replied, continuing to scrub the floors. The woman picks up a bottle of saki and throws it at the floor.
" you've missed a spot!" The woman spat smirking. The woman leaves the room and the maid thinks to herself, my name isn't filthy maid, it's ....Jade. as she glares at the door. The ships siren blares signalling another ships crew was boarding the passenger ship.
Sanji POV

" Hey boss! I'm delivering food supplies to the other ship!" I called to the head chef, picking up a small crate. The head chef calls back, " You better be on your best behaviour boy! No smart mouthing anyone and no flirting with any of the women there either". I roll my eyes as I headed towards the ship, "whatever you say old man" I grumble under my breath.
Jade POV

I sigh as the alarm goes off " Seriously? I have to go" I groan, placing the scrub brush down and I start heading over to the main deck.
Third POV

As Jade heads to the loading deck she notices a boy carrying a crate that seemed to have large pots full of different hot foods, stacked so high it covered his face. Jade is overcome by the delicious aromas coming from the crate and runs over to help the boy, hoping the smells ease the hunger in her stomach. As she places her hands on the crate, their fingers gently brush against each other making the boy look up. His eyes widen at the beauty of this pale girl, almost as if his eyes had become heart shaped and a moment of awkward silence follows.....