Chapter 1

"seungkwan no you can't go there sweetie" The lady politely said smiling "but mom look how cool it's looking from here" he said as he pointed his finger towards the lake around which there was large tree and small flowers as they were glowing under the silver moonlight.

"Seungkwan you know mom is tired right" Mrs Boo said as she bent down to seungkwan's level as the little boy just pouted making the lady chuckle "so what about that let's go home and i will buy you a ice cream" the lady said "no, i want to go and see the lake mom" seungkwan again argued "seungkwan you will probably take hours to leave that place and i am tired after my job and want to rest please understand" Mrs Boo said as seungkwan pouted "okay but buy me icecream"

"Mom" seungkwan said as they both were lying down on the bed currently, mrs Boo just wanted to sleep but seungkwan was no way near to being sleepy.

"Mom what kind of future will i have? Will i become hardworking and kind like you are?" Seungkwan asked as the lady smile "In life you won't know what kind of future you have but you can make your future great by working hard, you will have so many people who left you and join you in your journey of life but at the end they will either be in your best and worst memories"

Seungkwan was fascinated by the word future and want to know more about it, He wanted to see the future and know what the future have for him.

Suddenly the lady beside him started coughing badly as seungkwan look at her in concern "Mom what happened?" The lady just smiled and hold his hand as she coughed blood making seungkwan let out a sob seeing his mother in that condition.

"Seungkwan you asked me what kind of future you will have right, i am sure it will be great and currently mom has to go to the Heaven to tell the Lord to give you the best for your future Remember mom is always with you and loves you, if you ever feel burdened, sad or down put a hand on your heart and just remember me, and Remember that mom always loves you" she said before closing her eyes.

"Mom" the little boy didn't even know what happened to his mom or the the meaning of death but here he was crying his eyes out knowing his mom left him.

-

"Shall we send him to orphanage?" Currently the neighbors were deciding what to do with the little boy who was currently sleeping exhausted by crying from last night.

"Anyone who is willing to adopt him?" The chief of the colony said as he waited for a reply "I think we should just send him to a orphanage, we all have children to take care of, i am scared even if one of us adopted him, he may feel neglected" one of the lady said. "Sending him to the orphanage would be the best option" one of the male said.

"You know him, i am just worried for him, the kids at the orphanage in our area are all above 10 and on top of that rebels, he can't even stand in front of them, we all know seungkwan he's just so sweet and kind" the chief said. "The authorities just gave us one day to decide" one the man said

"I will adopt him then" The chief said. "You are just 25 aren't you too young to be taking care of a child and on top you are unmarried" the lady said

"But if you want to we all will help you take care of him too" the lady smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Another shitty story lol