Chapter 5

Seungkwan started waking up, eyes still closed "Wonwoo hyung, that's mine" he heard someone say it before he finally opened his eyes, He saw two males fighting over a piece of chicken "it belongs to the one who picked it first" Wonwoo said making the other roll his eyes.

"Oh seungkwan you are awake" the boy mingyu said 'how many people are involved in this prank' seungkwan thought as he just stared at the two males.

"Seungkwan-ah, Wonwoo hyung stole my chicken" the other said "Mingyu don't be childish, you can eat the other one" Wonwoo said making seungkwan slightly worried 'what If it's not a prank, who are they and why i am here?' "what are you thinking about Kwan" mingyu suddenly asked as he took a bite of the chicken.

"Who are you both?" He questioned "you don't know us, Me Wonwoo and this beanpole right here" wonu said making mingyu playfully hit him while laughing.

"But i am upset with you, why did you just have to overwork yourself? We know you are stressed about messing up the last performance but you were not the one at fault, That was the reason you didn't came back sometimes right, You lied to us that you had your breakfast and dinner, and the lunch you used to eat with us was also not that much, Do you even know how much we were worried about you especially Hoshi hyung, he was blaming himself for scolding you too harshly" Mingyu said as his face turned serious.

"Literally our practice started at 10 am till 8:00 pm with breaks in between but you took it to the next level you used to practice with us and then tell us you are just gonna practice some more but ended up practicing all night until you used to faint out of exhaustion, and we all were dumb to not this for a week until you fainted during the practice today" Wonwoo added as he softly held seungkwan's hand.

"Kwan-ie you know we all care for you right, we have to think about our present rather than what happened in the past, that day you didn't mess up because you intended to but because the mic didn't work and you ended up panicking and messed the choreo, so don't think about it now" mingyu said.

Seungkwan was looking at them confuse as he was about to speak, the same nurse entered the room "Good afternoon noona" the two said as the girl smiled a little "good afternoon, seungkwan how are you feeling right now" she asked.

"O-oh Good afternoon, i am fine" he answered making the girl smile again "Gosh you scare all of us, overwork yourself one more time and i swear i am going to delete your Beyonce playlist" she said.

Suddenly seungkwan's eyes widened as he saw her filling up the syringe. "That's not for me right" he asked as she looked at him "it is, don't worry it won't hurt that much" she said smiling but seungkwan gulped

"Kwan are you scared?" Mingyu said as he started laughing. "no, not that thing please" seungkwan said as he was about to stand up to run but Wonwoo hold him "calm down seungkwan it's just a injection" he said.

And there it happened, they both had to grab him from both side like he was About to run away after attempting a murder, the swollen red eyes were the perfect evidence of how much he cried during the process.

Suddenly the door opened as seungkwan saw seungcheol entering with another person behind him "what happened to him" he asked as mingyu let out a laugh remembering how seungkwan was reacting to the injection mintues ago.

Seungkwan looked at him like he wanted to kill him right there but sighed "i want to use the washroom" he said as seungcheol helped him walking towards the bathroom.Once he entered he closed the door.

His breath suddenly stopped as his eyes widened, He took his hands up touching his face as tears started flowing down his cheeks again staring at the reflection in the mirror, it was not him but a much older boy than him. "Minho hyung please help me" he started crying hardly as his vision started getting blurry as he fell on the bathroom floor unconscious.

—————————————————