Chapter 3

It's been a month since Minho adopted seungkwan and it was going great sometimes if Minho was unable to take care of seungkwan the neighbors would take care of seungkwan.

They didn't wanted seungkwan to feel Like he don't have anyone when there are so many  for him.

Currently seungkwan was alone in the house sleeping, he just slept on the couch after arriving home from school. Minho slowly opened the door as he entered the living room just to see seungkwan sleeping.

He smiled as he slowly shake seungkwan waking the boy up, "seungkwan wake up" he said as the latter slowly opened his eyes "hyung let me sleep" seungkwan said as he turned his back from Minho "oh, i thought we will go outside today but okay sleep" Minho sadly said.

Seungkwan immediately stood up "let's go hyung" he said as Minho chuckled "you were sleepy" he said "i am not anymore" seungkwan smiled as Minho ruffled his hair laughing.

-

"Hyung i want icecream" seungkwan said "let's go" Minho said as he ran towards the icecream truck holding seungkwan's hand while laughing.
And there was only one thought in Minho's head "precious memories to remember"

They both sat on the swing still laughing "Hyung Thanks for taking care of me" seungkwan said as Minho ruffled his hair smiling.

Seungkwan was peacefully eating his icecream when he spotted the same lake he saw like a month ago "Hyung can we go there" seungkwan asked as Minho looked at what he was pointing at just to spot a large tree and a lake glowing under the silver moonlight making it look like a dream.

"You wanna go there" Minho asked as seungkwan nodded "let's go then" Minho stood up as he hold seungkwan's hand walking towards the lake.

As they arrived there, the two was totally mesmerized by the view, Minho sat down under the tree as he watched seungkwan staring at the flower and lake smiling.

"Seungkwan be careful" Minho said but seungkwan was in his own world running behind the little bunny.

Minho smiled closing his eyes resting the back of his head on the tree seungkwan was busy catching the little bunny "please stop now, i just want to be your friend i don't have anyone except Minho hyung, the kids at school also make fun of me" seungkwan said as he saw the bunny stop the lake.

Seungkwan let out a mischievous smile as he slowly started walking towards the little animal, he jumped inorder to trap the bunny but the little animal moved away as seungkwan's eyes widened and he fell down, the sides of his eyes glossy with tears.

He tried to stand up but as he tried to do so his feet slipped as he let out a scream before the water of the lake engulfed him, the full moon shining upon him as he slowly lost his  consciousness going deeper into the water

-----------------------------------------------------------