Chapter 6

Seungkwan opened his eyes slowly although the light was hurting his eyes, he groaned as he saw the nurse entering the room, by the look on her face, anyone could tell she was shocked.

But seungkwan couldn't think of anything else expect he wanted Minho to be there.

"Seung-" "Minho hyung please i want to see him" Seungkwan said almost at the verge of crying, "i will let you meet Minho only if you answer few of my questions" the lady said as seungkwan nodded.

"How are you feeling right now?" She asked "i am feeling alright" "okay any kind of pain or anything" she asked as he shook his head as a no "now let me meet Minho hyung please" seungkwan pleaded "first answer me do you know the seven people who came to meet you" She asked as shook his head as a No.

Her face was showing a thousand emotions but she hide it all with a smile "how do you know Minho?" She asked "minho hyung is really kind he  take care of me" he said "since when he is taking care of you" she asked softly "it's been like a month i started living with him, now please let me meet him",he had already started crying.

"Hey stop crying i will send him inside"she smiled softly standing up as she left the room.

As she exited the room she was met with 13 worried faces, one of them being Minho. "What happened is he alright?"

"His physical condition yeah he's getting better" she said there was a moment of relief among them that didn't lasted much time "Minho currently he just want to meet you" the lady said as Minho nodded and went inside.

"Noona, is he still angry with me?" Hoshi asked as the girl shook his head as a no making hoshi relief "Can we meet all him too?" The girl just shook her head as a no not knowing how to tell them the truth.

"Coups can i have a talk with you" she asked as the latter nodded.
She started walking away with scoups following her from behind.

"Seungcheol" she called his name "Noona is everything alright, is seungkwan alright?" He asked "He's alright physically, Currently he just need to eat healthy and just rest to get better but that's not the main concern" she said "Noona, why are you hesitating too much" Seungcheol said.

"I really don't know how to say this but He doesn't remember any of you" she said. Seungcheol's eyes widened but he stayed composed "Noona did you just become his partner in the prank" Scoups laughed nervously telling himself they are joking but the serious expression of the nurse wasn't saying so.

"Coups, you know I don't like pranks relating to someone's health and all, He just remember Minho And let me ask you a question, seungkwan's mom passed away when he was six right" she asked as the latter nodded but his face was blank still in shock.

"He remembered that Minho started taking care of him a month ago so he didn't remember anything that happen to him after that, the memories from that day till now just vanished from his mind" she said.

"Noona, is there a way he can get his memory back please" the tears Seungcheol was holding back finally started escaping as he started crying.

"Seungcheol-ah" her eyes softened as she pulled the latter into a warm hug slowing rubbing his back.

______________________________________