Chapter 7

Minho entered the room as he saw seungkwan laying on the bed, his heart breaks a little seeing the younger one in that state, he grew up too fast and now he's an idol. How Minho wish that he could reverse time and go back to the days him and seungkwan would just stay in the bed watching a movie all day at weekends and how he used to wake him up everyday despite the continuous complaints of the little.

The corner of his eyes blemished with tears as he took a step forward seeing the other boy laying on his bed eyes closed, he was slowly drifting off to sleep as Minho let out a smile, the smile had so much pain hidden inside. Never in his worst nightmare he imagine a day where seungkwan will feel like he had noone. He was always there for him and now his members too but no-one could sense the disturbance he was dealing with in his mind.

He should have questioned him when they started drifting apart, Seungkwan wasn't like that, even if he was busy he would always put Minho first and answer the calls but from the past half a month seungkwan would find himself a excuse to not pick up the call and it sure hurted Minho but he thought the latter was just busy,

But if he should have questioned him about everything that's going on and just why he was not picking up the calls, seungkwan Won't be in the hospital rn.

"Seungkwan-ah" Minho called as seungkwan immediately opened his eyes "Minho hyung" seungkwan's voice was sure different from the six year old him but for some reason the tone he said that in, and the way seungkwan looked like he needed Minho to even live rn reminded Minho of the days they first started living together.

"Seungkwan-ah why didn't you told hyung about everything" Minho questioned but instead seungkwan just hugged him and started crying his
Heart out, it hurted Minho to see him in that state but at the end he need to let it all out.

"Let it all out, i am here with you" Minho voice was soft calming every nerve in seungkwan's body "H-hyung i was so scared" seungkwan said as Minho just hugged him tighter "there's nothing to be scared of now, hyung is here, he will protect you" Minho said but for some reason it felt like he was talking to the six year old seungkwan who just woke up from a nightmare about his mom.

Soon he felt his shoulder getting heavier as he looked up to see seungkwan sleeping, Minho smiled a little at the boy as he carefully lay him down on the bed.

He softly held seungkwan's hand as he smiled gently once again "Seungkwan-ah time may be hard rn but it will be over soon, even if you don't know what's gonna happen next but just stop doing everything for a moment calm yourself down and smile, and i am always here with you, you know you always avoided making friends at school and i would always wondered why until I saw one of your classmates making fun of you, i wanted to scold you too for not telling me what was going on and i want to scold you rn too but i can't, i can't get myself to scold you, i want you to experience all the good things in the world, i want everyone to be happy but i want you to be a little more happier than everyone" Minho let the tears fall freely as he smiled. "Just remember i am always here with you"

______________________________________