Chapter 2

"Hyung Am i going to live with you now?" Seungkwan asked as the boy in front of him smiled, it's already been three days since the funeral and seungkwan started living with the boy. Currently he was cooking dinner as seungkwan was sitting on the counter eating a chocolate.

"Yes you are going to live with me, and yeah since hyung is busy with collage and job, i can't take care of you all the time but i will try to as much as i can" the boy said "Minho hyung, what about mom" seungkwan suddenly asked as the latter stopped doing what he was doing unable to come up with a reply but smiled
[Minho from shinee]

"Your mom is in Heaven right now, she is at a safe place" Minho said "What does Heaven look like?" Seungkwan asked "People say Heaven is really beautiful with beautiful flowers plants and animals, everyone is happy there and there are so many angels, you mom turned into a Angel too since she was really kind and hardworking" Minho smiled.

"Why people only become angels after  death" seungkwan said "There are so many people around us who are angels, people who help others are angels, people who cares for others are angels, there are so many angels around us" Minho said.

"I know a Angel too" seungkwan smiled "who is your Angel?" Minho smiled "you, you are my angel" seungkwan smiled which made Minho smile too.

It's been a week now since Seungkwan started living with Minho, he would suddenly woke up at night crying calling for his mom but would meet with a worried Minho.

Seungkwan couldn't help but feel the loneliness but it would go away once he was with Minho, In just a week Minho become his comfort zone, just a look of Minho would calm seungkwan.

Besides being busy in his own life, Minho took great care of seungkwan, he wake up at 4:00 am to study till 5:30 am and then bath and prepare breakfast till 6:30 am, and that's the time he woke seungkwan up and help him brush and wear his uniform, after the morning routine, he first drop seungkwan at his school and then go to the collage, his collage and seungkwan's school pretty much end at the same time, just 30 mintues being the difference, he would see seungkwan sitting on the swings as the little seungkwan's eyes just cheer whenever he saw Minho which Minho find adorable. After dropping seungkwan home and feed him lunch, he goes to his regular job and come back at 9:00 pm. Whenever he comes back, he would either see seungkwan sleeping on the couch or meet with the sound of little feet running towards him.

Seungkwan woke up as he was surprised that Minho didn't woke him up today, it was still a school day, he look at his side to see the boy still sleeping "Minho hyung" seungkwan called him as he slowly began to shake him "hyung" he called out once more as Minho opened his eyes.

"My God seungkwan i am sorry what's the time rn" he said as his voice clearly shows he wasn't well "hyung you are sick" seungkwan said as Minho smiled "no i am not, i am sorry you missed your school because of me" he said as seungkwan shook his head as a no "hyung, you are sick do you want to drink water" seungkwan asked "Hyung just want to sleep some more" Minho said as he laid back down as seungkwan too just laid beside him before slipping into his dreamland.

-----------------------------------------------------------
This chapter was pretty much a filler before the actual story began. Lol