Chapter 9

"Seungkwan Eat this now" Minho said as he failed the attempt to make seungkwan eat the food. He ate lunch for an icecream but after getting a sore throat, they baned him from eating icecream now.

"So what about you eat this and then we both will go for a walk outside" Minho said as seungkwan looked at him, he wanted to go outside, and this might be a great opportunity.

He finished his dinner after debating a hundred times weather he should eat the green peas or not and at the end he just leave them there. For him eating green peas was like killing someone and he can't do that.

Once he was outside, he smiled but the smile didn't lasted when he realise how tall he become and is in a body of an adult he don't even know.
He wanted to ask someone why is he in the body of an adult. But setting aside everything he wanted to enjoy his time with Minho again. "Minho hyung" he called and at that moment Minho felt his whole world lighting up. The cheerfulness in the latter's voice while calling his name was all that matters to Minho. If there was an option, Minho would have given the younger all his happiness and remaining life span.

He smiled seeing the younger smiling looking at the moon. "Hyung come sit here with me" Minho did as the latter said. He observed how Seungkwan was acting. "You should stop overworking yourself" Minho finally said as seungkwan looked at him confused, Minho just smiled ofcourse the younger forgot all the memories he made in these years.

Seungkwan looked on his lap, he knew it wasn't normal, him waking up in a different body, everyone around him being weird and Now His Minho hyung too. He wanted to know more about the situation especially the guys he was supposed to know but haven't even met once.

"What you thinking about?" He heard Minho as he looked at his side to see the most caring and loving smile of Minho. He likes that, he liked that it was Minho, the person who cares the most about him. He loved the feeling of being loved.

On the other side, Seungcheol and woozi were in a heated argument with the CEO, how they got to this point, well when they both came to ask the CEO for giving them a break, he just started ignoring them and asking for a reason and when they said they just need it because they are tired and feel the need to keep their mind aside from all the work. But the latter was not having all of it and just simply said, They should be used to feel tired being an idol.

Seungcheol was trying to communicate properly but he was testing jihoon's limits and it happened, Jihoon always kept his emotions to himself rather than expressing it, so the bottling up of the shock, anxiety and the frustration he was feeling about seungkwan changed into anger as he ended up snapping all of that at the Ceo. And at the end He sure was rewarded with a three months break.

______________________________________
Isn't he just so cute 😭💖

______________________________________Isn't he just so cute 😭💖