Chapter 4

Seungkwan slowly opened his eyes as he look around the room, his vision a bit blurry, suddenly a nurse entered the room gaining seungkwan's attention.

"You are awake" the nurse said as she smiled looking at the confused seungkwan "your members were really scared thinking something's gonna happen to you" she said making seungkwan more confused.

The door opened revealing a person he never saw before, he had messy brown hair, sharp jawline, and his soft eyes concerned with worry "Seungkwan" the male said as he sat on the stool beside seungkwan holding his hand "Seungkwan why didn't you told us you were feeling that way ?" He said as the corners of his eye blemished with tears.  "Seungcheol, he's alright but make sure he eat at time, his condition might get even worse if he didn't focus on his health right now" the nurse said "Noona, thanks for taking extra care of him" Seungcheol said as the girl smiled "Not only seokmin is my brother but you all are too and seungkwan i would have scolded you but I can't rn, i need to check on other patients so please excuse me"

"You know that you can tell us anything" he said as seungkwan noticed his hands, they were a bit large for a six year old as the confused seungkwan stared at his hands having so many questions in his mind.

"Seungkwan-ah are you even listening?" The latter said but before seungkwan can answer anything, someone else barged in more like three people "seungkwan" the male didn't said much but went for a hug, seungkwan was uncomfortable but he didn't said much because the question in his head was who are they?

He remembered just last night he was catching a rabbit and his feet slipped, he looked at the other two standing although they haven't said anything but pure worry was visible in their eyes, And then he remembered Minho

"Where is Minho hyung?" He asked "He is in Jeju rn but Vernon informed him and he will surely be here tomorrow" the first man said he believed Seungcheol said "Aren't we in Jeju rn" he asked as the four looked at him confused "we are in Seoul rn" the other guy said as seungkwan's eyes widened "Seungkwan why are you asking such weird questions" one of them said "But who are you all" he asked.

"Seungkwan this time is not for one of your pranks" the smaller one said as seungkwan looked at him "But i really don't know who you all are and wait is Minho hyung pulling a prank on me" he said as Seungcheol sighed "Seungkwan rest for now it's not the time to prank us"

"But-" "no buts rest I will inform the other members" he said as he stood up, seungkwan was confused but smiled thinking Minho was pranking him, soon the tiredness again took over his body as he slowly closed his eyes drifting off to sleep
______________________________________