adventures

"So you are telling me you left that bastard with chu?"
"I couldn't do anything yoongi, he is still my boss"
"We should go there before something happens" both of us moved towards the room where both of them were expected.

"What's the matter?"
"I think the code is different. It changes everytime you enter . Its otp which comes in sir's phone only."

"Oh no!" I said in anger.

We were racking our brains when the gate opened from inside showing two fingures.

Jisoo's hair ere dismantled. Her clothes also had creases. I panicked towards her.

"What did this bastard do?" I spoke while clenching my fist.

"Nothing suga . I just did some work and then fell asleep."

"Why do you feel so insecure about her. She is not your girlfriend, is she?" Taehyung spoke with smirk.

"Shut up you moron"

"Calm down suga . Let's go" she said in soothing voice making him forget about all the anger he had.

all 4 took the exit towards canteen

"Come on mochi , let's have some tasty candies"

"You already had enough of sweets today. Nope you won't "

"O come on " jisoo whined making ji eun laugh "you both look like married couple. O there's a messagefrom sir . He said all 3 of you can go and i have to meet in hallways. He will kill if i don't"

"But at least have some food"
"I already had heavy breakfast. Don't worry soo"

. . .....

In the car
" where should I drop you ?"
"I don't know."
"What do you mean jimin "
" i mean you know your house right?" He said casually testing suga's patience.
"You won't sleep at my house right?" He said sarcastically
"I would . Orders , you know right?"

Suga took out his phone and saw chief's message and sighed before starting the car. The whole tim Jimin was telling jisoo about his adventures while Jisoo was listening eagerly.

" that was mine, now tell me about your childhood adventures "
"Well I.....

♥️♥️♥️

I will try to be regular hehehe😅