dd

Tzuyu had slapped the girl.

"Don't you have manners bad mouthing anybody without knowing anything. " she said breathing heavily "Tae will never do this" she said more like telling herself than others.

The girl just left with shame on her face.

"Come here sit Jisoo. Don't mind this. People are always like this"

"Jisoo! CEO called you. "
Before Jisoo could sit with Tzuyu , Iu had already called her to come.
"Tell him I won't come. It's lunch and I'm having with new friend. "

The word was too much tzuyu. Things she remembered with it overwhelmed with her. She also wanted a friend because last ones were worst.

It was December...Tzuyu had come to surprise her boyfriend on his birthday.  She told him she was out of Korea.  When she reached her appartment,  she saw gates were open. There was a party going on. She identified sjoes of her friends. She was just wondering why didn't they tell her when she saw what was inside.  Her  friend woonyoung kissing her boyfriend while her own friends are cheering her.

When her friends heard her loud gasp they saw in her direction but just said a plain sorry. When she tried to confront her boyfriend and friends they simply said she deserved it.  She was devastated. 

Later she had to attend a party where all her friends would come they were talking behind ber back how she couldn't find a boyfriend.

That was first time Taehyung made her heart flutter. He came from behind grabbed ber waist . She panicked and looked straight at him.

"Just play along he whispered "

"Hey taehyung,  why are you holding Tzuyu?"a friend asked.

"Why? Can't I hold my girlfriend from her waist?"

"Girl...Girlfriend?  Tzuyu is it true"

"Didn't you tell them darling?" He said looking sweetly.
He cleaned her cheek with her thumb.
"Something was there on your face" he said sweetly.

She always found him like a prince... still does but his attitude changed since that day.

"Dad I am not marrying anyone. " tae said furiously.

"What's your problem?  Tzuyu's parent are going to merge our companies.  It's not like you have a girlfriend. Get married to her or leave your position...right now!"

Taehyung slammed his hand on wall while walking away furiously.

Only if I could rewind the time and make taehyung fall in love normally instead of telling my dad. He hates me now....

I was snapped back by my thoughts when I saw taehyung coming towards us . Jisoo unknowingly was eating her noodles. I should at least protect my only friend from my fiance's anger....