Task 1

"STOP BEING NOSY JISOO" suga screamed and instantly regretted it....

Jisoo was scared. Just then Jimin came into the scene when he had heard suga scream , thinking something might have happened.

Jisoo instantly hid behind Jimin making suga feel more sad.

Did he just scream on his little angel . He regretted it a lot.

"Jisoo listen to me come here..." he said calmly.

But Jisoo didn't move a bit from her position. 

"COME HERE RIGHT NOW." Suga once again shouted which Jisoo was going to obey when Jimin blocked her way.

"Suga excess of stress has made you out of your mind . You should rest and let's talk tomorrow. "

Suga wanted to say something but regret of yesterday could not allow him to do anything .

"Both of you can go and sleep , I will come a little later."

Both of them left that place and went downstairs to living room. When Jimin came to calm Jisoo , he got a call . He just smiled towards her and took the call.

"Task 1 completed...suga is now away from Jisoo."

♥️♥️♥️

Jisoo slept on the sofa while Jimin was away . Suga had come while she was sleeping . He sat next to her and patted her head . He had started crying
"I am sorry Jisoo. Please do not leave me . I will never do that again. "

After few minutes , seeing Jisoo's head swinging here and there because of lack of support,  suga rested her head on his shoulders.  While gazing at her he fell asleep.

Jimin came into the room . He called immediately. 

"Hello...Taehyung , suga has again become close to Jisoo we need a solid plan"

"I will get everything done. You are no use I guess."

"Forgive me this time. Do not kill my jisoo or my girlfriend. Please..."

♥️♥️♥️

I forgot to update yesterday. 

Thank you for reading

Vote it please uwu

Stay safe and happy.

Byeeeee