friends

Flashback....

"Mom I am going to meet chu" taehyung said.
.
.
.
"Chu" he called out with anticipation
"Chuuu where are you? I bought some flowers on the way"

"Chu..."
He saw a little girl(unconscious )being  taken by two men , the one he had been looking for.

"Where are you taking her?"
"Littile boy go and play do not come in our way!"one man said shooing him away

"She is my friend, I need to know where you are going"

"We have taken her by her mother's permission to enroll in a better place. Don't be jealous now!!" The other lied angrily.

He was left behind to figure out if they were lying or not.he knew that her mom loved her.

The next day he along with his family went to a place wearing black.

"Where are we going mom? Its my time to play with chu . You allowed me to play with her if i did all my chore"

"Oh dear , Chu is no more in this world . Her mother and she died . Her body is still not found. She left a note for you..."

Dear tae,

I hope you are very happy. I saw my mom going to God's home yesterday because of some money issue so I am going to meet her. They say you cannot come back from that place so I would be sad that I wouldn't be able to meet you. Do well in exams and become a ceo like your dad.

Love
Chu

♥️♥️♥️