Necklace

"Well I...." suga cuts jisoo "please keep quiet I am driving."

Jimin copied him teasingly. The drive was longer than expected as roads had been closed for some or the other reason . Everywhere there was checking to find 'g' ( its boss of gang ikon).

Jisoo was staring outside while Jimin was stealing glances of her. This didn't go unnoticed in suga's eyes. Slowly jimin drifted into sleep . Seeng his head falling here and there she moved closer to him to put his head on her shoulder. He sn7ggled more mumbling something.

(You get the idea right?)

Seeing this suga stopped the car abruptly causing Jimin to wake up .

"What happened?"
"Nothing . I thought I saw a dog in front of our car."

And the rest of drive Jimin was just blushing thinking about how close jisoo was when he was sleeping on her shoulder.

..
...
..
..

To suga's house:

"I and Jisoo can stay in one room while you can sleep in your room ." Jimin said with playful smile on which Jisoo showed thumbs up.

"That is never happening dear"

"Jisoo..please ..." said Jimin pleading which was getting unbearable for suga.

" suga... he will be leaving in some days . Let's all sleep togather in living room . We will watch movies and have some snacks then sleep there ." Jisoo said with puppy eyes .

Suprisingly suga agreed to it. Both the boys started setting beds, moving furniture to make space while Jisoo was looking for something to watch .

...

"Jisoo the pendant on your necklace... it seems familiar...isn't it similar to logo of kim corps?....."