niece

Yoongi's POV
I was sleeping at my home when I heard my phone ring . Drowsily I picked it up and answered the call
"Hello..."
"Officer Min , you are asked to report Immediately to headquarters "
"Yes sir" I replied in shock.

Sorry for not introducing myself I am min yoongi and i work for special force department of south korean police.

Back to the story...

I hurriedly changed into my uniform and rushed towards my car.

On reaching the headquarters I saw many police jeeps leaving the place . I entered my compartment and greeted my senior officer Bang si hyuk popularly known by his short name PD-nim."You must be wondering why did I call for you during this hour of night. Well we have caught "ikon" along with their boss 'g'."

"Where did you find them sir?"I said stupefied with what I heard.

Ikon is THE most dangerous gang who never show their faces but operate explosions in our country using technology. They are said to have technology only we can dream of (like in black panther)and their hackers are 9 times better than normal experts.

" For now I am not allowed to share it with anyone but I have called you here to help people we have rescued during this mission and I am making you in charge of their chief hacker...

Chichi...

Here is her file,"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kim Jisoo
Parents :
Kim Yong-joon and Kim Ji hui
Famous scientists who built modern supercomputers . Murdered by a North Korean person and thier  creation went missing few days later. Jisoo went missing on the day of her parents murder was considered dead.

 Jisoo went missing on the day of her parents murder was considered dead

(As a 7 year old when she went missing)

"Yoongi we need to extract all the information from Her and also she is their best hacker we need to know their methods in future."

"Sir then what is the problem?"

"My colleagues think of her as a part of ikon but I think she is scared little girl. They will use their methods(torture) if I will not interfere . She has not spoken to anyone till now"

"I will not disappoint you sir"

"I have my trust in you. You will find her in xyz place "

I was about to leave when my curiosity took best of me "Sir why do you think this girl is innocent?"
"Because she is my niece "
I nodded and left his office processing all the information.

_________________________________________

Hi everyone,
I hope you all are safe and sound and having nice time. Finally first chapter. I know it's a little crappy.
Don't forget to watch lalisa reaser and also vote icse cream in v.m.a MTV

Bye!!!