not satisfied

Yoongi's pov

I can't belive it how could  they do this to me. I was on my way to home. I thought I should check on Jisoo before going back home.

I took the bus to my home. I was thinking about possibilities for the cause of my removal. Maybe they actually have no ill intent. 

When I reached her building and asked if Jisoo came here but the receptionist denied. I had enough of her. Just as I was going to yell on her , I saw taehyung approach.

"Where is Jisoo?"
"How would I know?"

"What do you mean by that you bastard? She came here this morning around 2 hours ago." I said grabbing his collar.

"She never came here."

"I know you are hiding her . Let me check the cameras"

"Why Not? Go ahead" taehyung spoke calmly. 

His approach already said I wouldn't find anything there.

Just as we were fighting ,  I saw Jisoo entering with another man eating her cotton candy. The other man was wearing a mask.

"Where were you?" I said furiously.

She ran behind this man to hide.

"Hey! Hey! Stop doing that . You must be Yoongi?"

I glared towards him when he spoke my name .

" Look she just lost her way and I had helped her as a friend. Do not think anything else ."

I grabbed her by hand and moved inside the office.

"Take care of her and make sure she is in right hands. "

At taehyung's office.

"Can you check the errors in stereo for holographic assistant "

Since he was himself a software engineer so he was surprised to see how fast Jisoo was . It felt like she had already done this thousands of times.  Even best professors weren't able to do it. Giving her back to police will be waste of human resources. 

He went on to give her various tasks which she expertly completed.

Suga's pov

I was alone when I was going through all the facts that I had written in a notebook

"Tentacle is Jisoo's hacker name and tentacle mask is the thing left on my bed. Does this mean something?"