a little girl

I was sitting  on terrace and thinking about her while smoking . She was an angel , my angel , my jisoo. (Suga's Pov)

Flashback.

I was just 13 when I found a little girl by the road . Barely 3 years old . She looked so cute. I was sold by my dad to a rich businessman two years ago . He did not treat me that well but still I was never hungry. He was a little bit kind . Seeing her there I asked her where are her parents...she did not answer but started crying.  I was not used to such situations but still hugged her. The warmth and happiness  I felt.... I thought that I should hold onto her, protect her and keep her with me , but I wasn't so selfish to seprate her from her parents . I calmed her and then gave her a candy that I had brought from the money I had saved from my salary for buying a second hand T shirt. Her parents came looking for her . They thanked me.

One part of mine was sad that they came. After that she came to meet me everyday until the day  . I would buy her something . Her parents were so good that they had let me take scholarship in a police school whose principal was their friend . I was pretty happy. But everything came to an end . Her parents died . I went towards her house but found no one . I was crying mess. I didn't expect this.

While  I was trying to meet them my owner also said that if I do not report him he will let me go. I was shocked with change in his heart but found myself happier.  Now I could find her.

All this time I have directed myself to meet her . I have spent years in police just to take everyone's trust. I showed that I was selfless when I was searching for her in all police records . When I had finally found her and thought we will be happy I will try to make her forget evry pain, I come to know that taehyung also has some connections with her.

Author's pov:

Suga was drinking cigarette when Jisoo also came to terrace. Deep in thoughts , he didn't notice her.

"Icee , i want this"

"Ehh... No Jisoo this is not good."he said, startled

"Then why are you drinking." Jisoo said raising her eyebrow "Why aren't you sharing...come on... I want that" trying to reach it when suga was taking it away from the direction of her hands.

The thought of Jisoo drinking this poison saddened him . It also increased his anger that had been venting inside him for a long time because of Jimin and taehyung. It all came out on Jisoo.

"STOP BEING NOSY JISOO"  suga screamed instanly regretting it.

♥️♥️♥️

Please vote....and yeah that her in previous chapters in Jisoo only.....

Thanks for reding be safe and happy