Part 13(A new character)

Hey guys,
               As I got more suggestions for 3rd options i.e. Aditya one so I m writing that only...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik hugging a man of his age...naira was confused as she never met him before...

KARTIK:(happily) aditya...tu yaha.
...kesa h tu...

ADITYA:(smiling) mein bilkul thik hu...tu kaisa h..tune toh shaadi bhi krli aur mujhe bulaya bhi nhi...

KARTIK:(side hugging naira) Sorry yrr...tu touch mei hi kaha tha..by the way meet my wife naira...aur naira yeh h aditya, mere bachpan ka best friend...(introducing them)

Aditya shaked hands with naira and smirked seeing her figure... she was wearing a one piece dress...naira didn't knew why but she didn't got good vibes from him...Aditya went to the guest room to freshen up...kartik and naira too went to their room...

NAIRA:(backhugging him as he was removing his tie) Kartik...aaj plss tum mujhe change kra do naa...I m very tired..(leaning on his back)

Kartik turned and hugged her tightly, caressing her hair...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) Naira...bachaa kya hua...tumhari tabiyat toh thik h naa..(holding her from her shoulders)

She nodded and said that she was just tired...kartik smiled and made her change in a white nighty...he too got ready and they went down for dinner...

ADITYA:(while having dinner) Kartik...vese tu boht lucky h...ur wife is so beautiful..hn...(looking at naira)

KARTIK:(side hugging naira) thankuu, pr sach kahu toh outer beauty doesn't matters to me... naira dil se sundar h, isliye toh mein usse pyar krta hu...(feeding her with his own hands)

Naira blushed hearing him and others went aww...Aditya smirked and fake smiled..he told them about his wife, Aditi...

KARTIK:(teasing him) vese tum dono ke toh naam bhi matching se h...Aditya aur aditi..tu 2 din se bahr h toh tujhe yaad nhi aa rhi aditi ki...use bhi le aata..hum bhi mil lete apni bhabhi se...

DADI:(worriedly) hnn beta...tum use akela chodke kyu aa gye... bechari ghar pe akeli hogi naa...

ADITYA:(thinking about her) it's okk dadi...mein isliye nhi laaya kyuki mein kaam mei busy ho jaunga aur vo boht shy h...itne easily mix up nhi hoti...(to kartik) tujhe toh kisi ne nhi btaya hoga naa ki mein yaha goenka jewellers ke sath deal krne aaya hu...isliye kuch din yhi rhunga...
(Looking at naira, making her feel uncomfortable)

KARTIK:(happily) Ohh wow...phir toh boht maza aayega...tu ek kaam kr..bhabhi ko bhi bulaa le... vo itne din akeli kese rhengi...

Everyone insisted him, so he agreed and told that she'll come tomorrow...kartik saw naira much quiet...he held her hand and asked her through actions if she's okk...

DADI:(saw kartik actioning her) Naira..beta tum thik ho naa...kya hua..

NAIRA:(smiled a bit) Kuch nhi dadi...bss thakaan ho gyi aaj, isliye neend aa rhi h...

SWARNA:(caressing her hair as she was sitting beside her) toh phle kyu nhi btaya...acha ab chlo mere sath...mein tumhari maalish kr deti hu..kbhi kbhi kraa liya kro beta...

Naira nodded and went with swarna as they all were over with their dinner...kartik spent sometime with Aditya, talking about old days...swarna took her to kaira room only and gave her a full body massage, along with hair massage...

SWARNA:(tucking her in bed) mein kartik ko bhejti hu...tum rest kro...(kissing her forehead) good night...

Naira smiled and nodded...swarna went downstairs and found everyone sitting with Aditya in the hall...