Part 45(Twins)

Hey guys,
                Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from doctors checking the reports and naira holding kartik's hand nervously, getting tensed...

KARTIK:(worriedly) sb thik h naa doctor...naira aur baby..

DOCTOR:(smiling) sb thik h, infact ek good news h...u r expecting twins...naira aur aapke dono babies bilkul thik h...congratulations..

Kartik and naira were elated hearing this...they hugged eachother and thanked the doctor
...the doctor got a call so she went out for a minute...

NAIRA:(with happy tears) wow kartik...hmare life mei 2 babies aane wale h..I m so happy...

KARTIK:(hugging her and caressing her hair) thankuu naira
..i m so happy...hmare family ke dusre twins..phle luv kush aur ab hmare babies...(kissing her forehead) ghar mei sb kitne khush ho jayenge yeh news sun kr...

NAIRA:(a lone tear escaped her eyes) kaash mumma bhi hoti aaj... I miss her kartik..pta nhi kyu pr aaj unki boht yaad aa rhi h...

Kartik hugged her and consoled her, wiping her tears...the doctor came in and kartik asked about diet and medicines..

DOCTOR:(to kartik) Mr goenka... as u both r expecting twins, u hv to be extra careful...yeh pregnancy normal pregnancy se thodi tough toh hogi, pr no need to worry...bss naira tumhe bilkul stress nhi lena h..baaki tum khud doctor ho toh tumhe sb pta hi h... mood swings, morning sickness, nausea, pregnancy cravings...yeh sb toh boht normal h..(passing the medicines to kartik) yeh naira ke multivitamins aur baaki medicines h mr goenka...diet normal hi leni h, baaki agr kisi chizz ki craving ho toh u can go with it...bss naira ko jitna ho ske khush rhna h..congratulations once again...

KARTIK AND NAIRA:(together) thankuu doctor...

They went home, taking naira's reports and medicines...

NAIRA:(smiling) Kartik mein itni jaldi maternity leave nhi lungi... vese bhi ghar pe poora din bethkr kya krungi...

KARTIK:(side hugging her and bringing her in) as u wish...pr tumhari aur hmare babies ki health ke sath koi compromise nhi hoga.. mein khud tumhe drop krunga aur lene bhi aaunga...

Naira smiled and they both sat in the hall with the family...

DADI:(concerned) kittu naira...kya kaha doctor ne..sb thik h naa..

SWARNA:(Sitting beside naira) sb thik h naa beta..

Kartik told everyone about their twins...everyone were so happy to hear this...luv kush were very excited and dadi ward off evil eyes from naira and kartik...After an hour, the singhanias too came to congratulate them...naksh and naitik had prepared a cake for kartik nd naira...they celebrated this news together as a big family
...naira and kartik both were missing their moms the most at this time...

LEAP OF 5 MONTHS...

Naira was 5 months pregnant now...kartik and naira had shifted to another room downstairs as naira had problem climbing the stairs...As she was pregnant with twins, she had a bigger baby bump...moreover, her mood swings and food cravings were at peak...kartik was extra protective and extra loving for her as he didn't wanted her to do anything on her own...naira had taken maternity leave a month ago...she was fed up from kartik's rok tok, so she asked dadi if she could go to her mayka for 2 days...

she was fed up from kartik's rok tok, so she asked dadi if she could go to her mayka for 2 days