Part 25(Maldives)

Hey guys,
              Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira and kartik sleeping in eachother's embrace...there alarm rang, due to which kartik woke up...he got out of naira's embrace and switched off the alarm...he saw naira stirring up a bit, so he took her in his arms again and kept caressing her hair lovingly...he didn't wanted to wake her up, but they had to get ready...So, he reluctantly woke her..naira got up and sat straight on the bed, closing her eyes...kartik sat beside her and hugged her, caressing her hair...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) Naira...bachaa kya hua...tabiyat thik nhi h kya..

NAIRA:(snuggling into him) Nhi kartik...mein thik hu..bss neend aa rhi h...aaj tum hi mujhe ready krdo..plss...

KARTIK:(holding her from her waist) yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat h
...chlo aao baby...(getting up with her in his arms)

Naira kissed his cheeks as he took out clothes for her...he took her to the bathroom and took her in the bathtub, removing her clothes...
Naira snuggled into his chest, feeling his warmth...kartik kissed her forehead and made her bath lovingly...he then brought her out and wiped her body...naira took his towel and wiped his body too..
..kartik smiled and carried her in his arms outside...he made her ready, while she also helped him getting ready...

KARTIK:(backhugging her as she was standing in front of the mirror) Ab toh nhi neend aa rhi... fresh lgg rha h naa..(she nodded caressing his cheeks) abhi 5 min mei niche chlte h breakfast ke liye, uske phle mujhe meri morning dose toh lene do...(kissing her neck from one side, moving her hair aside)

Naira blushed as he turned her and looked at her lips, holding her waist...he held her chin up nd captured her lips for a kiss...naira too his hair, responding to the kiss...They broke the kiss after sometime and naira hugged him tightly...kartik wrapped his arms around her, caressing her hair lovingly...They both went down with their luggage...the staff kept their luggage in the car...Everyone blessed them as they took their blessings...

SWARNA:(side hugging naira) beta jaane se phle kuch khaa kr jao...I know plane mei sb milta h, pr kuch toh khaa kr jao...atleast chai hi pilo...

NAIRA: maa mera bilkul mnn nhi h...kartik tum pilo chai, vrna tumhara headache hoga khali paet..(stomach)

KARTIK:(Taking her to the dining table) flight mei breakfast 9 bje milega...abhi kuch toh khalo naira plss..

Naira was having a headache since morning, but she didn't told kartik so that he may not get tensed...she didn't said anything and had breakfast from kartik's hands...kartik ate himself too and had chai...naira was not feeling well, but she didn't said anything.. kartik understood from her face expressions and they bid bye to everyone...they both sat in the backseat of the car while the driver drove off to the airport... naira hugged him, hiding herself in his chest...kartik caressed her hair and back lovingly...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) sach sach btao...kyu upset ho itni..pain ho rha h kahi...yaa phir kuch aur..
..bolo naa baby..(worriedly)

NAIRA:(snuggling into him) subah se headache ho rha h...b.oht..p.ain...h.o..r.ha...h..k.kart.tikk...(tears rolled down her cheeks)

KARTIK:(Rubbing her back) shh... nhi baby..rona nhi...tumne phle kyu nhi btaya mujhe...ek minute ruko...(breaking the hug and taking out a pouch from her purse, he took out a tablet) yeh medicine le lo...abhi thodi der mei thik ho jayega..hmm..(passing her the waterbottle)

Naira ate the medicine and hugged kartik tightly...

KARTIK:(pressing her head lightly) shh...bss mera bachaa...ab thodi der mei thik ho jayega..tum flight mei so jaana..hmm...(wiping her tears) bss ab..rona nhi baby... meri jaan..(kissing her forehead)

Naira nodded and snuggled into him...kartik kept holding her till they reached the airport...he held her hand, taking their bag in the other hand...They boarded the flight and sat on their seat...naira was feeling better now, but she needed a nap...As the flight took off, kartik took naira in his arms patting her head...naira slept hugging him..kartik too slept for sometime along with her...He got up after sometime and woke her for breakfast...

NAIRA:(keeping her head on his shoulder) Nhi kartik plss...mera bilkul mnn nhi h...mujhe sona h..

KARTIK:(caressing her face) Naira...tumne ghar pe bhi kuch thik se nhi khaya baby...abhi toh khaana pdega..phir pkka so jaana
...mein nhi uthaunga tumhe jb tkk hum pohnch nhi jaate...(feeding her) plss mere liye..apne kartik ke liye...

Naira made a cute pout and had it
...she fed him too with her own hands...Then, she slept hugging him...kartik too slept, adoring her.
...They reached till 12 pm in the afternoon...naira woke up and saw him sleeping peacefully...she cupped his face and kissed his forehead lovingly...kartik woke up feeling her touch..naira pecked his lips lightly, making him smile..

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) welcome to our honeymoon my love...

Naira blushed and hugged him...kartik chuckled at her and they went out, taking their bags...
Kartik had booked a room in a resort, which was near the beach
...he took her there and she was mesmerized seeing such a elegant room...it was simple, yet beautiful...

NAIRA:(looking around excitedly) wow kartik

NAIRA:(looking around excitedly) wow kartik...yeh room kitna beautiful h..i just love this place...

KARTIK:(backhugging her) isliye toh yeh room book kraya tha kyuki mujhe pta h meri naira ko kya pasand h..(kissing her cheeks from back) I love u baby...I love u so much meri jaan..(kissing her neck)

NAIRA:(turning to him and hugging him) I love u too kartik...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it..keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Not thought yet, if u hv suggestions then do tell..