Part 15(Aditya, the devil)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay..
___________________________________
The scene starts from aditya doing sex with aditi roughly, in the evening...aditi was just crying helplessly...Aditya smirked and thought of a plan, so that naira may not doubt him as she saw aditi crying...he came out of her after a wild and painful sex...he took her in his lap and hugged her tightly, playing with her boobs...

ADITYA:(wiping her tears) shh... bss kro aditi..kitna roti ho tum... don't u enjoy when I enter inside u...mujhe toh boht mazaa aata h...
Aaj toh pura din room mei mazaa hi aa gya...bss ab mein jesa kehta hu vese krna, vrna mein kya kr skta hu yeh toh tum bhi jaanti ho..
..(caressing her clit)

Aditi nodded as he told her the plan...he smiled and kissed her lips, caressing her back...she responded as she was helpless...

IN KAIRA'S ROOM.........
Naira woke up after taking a short nap...kartik was sitting beside her, doing some work on his laptop...he caressed her hair as she woke up...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) uth gya mera bachaa...nini aayi ache se...

NAIRA:(holding his hand) hmm... kartik..(he hummed looking at her) Mujhe godi uthao naa plss...

Kartik smiled as he knew she wanted to be pampered...he kept his laptop on the sidetable and pulled her in his lap...naira hugged him, snuggling into his chest...kartik kissed her forehead gently, cuddling her...

KARTIK:(looking at her) Naira... baby hum kuch dino mei kahi ghumne ka plan bnate h...tum smjh rhi ho naa...hum shaadi ke baad kahi gye hi nhi...

NAIRA:(blushing) u mean...h.on.e ym.oon..

Kartik nodded hugging her...she blushed, hiding her face in his chest...kartik cupped her face and kissed her forehead...he came closer to her and captured her lips...naira too responded, holding his shoulders...they broke the kiss after sometime...

NAIRA:(trying to divert his mind) Kartik...niche chlte h..sb wait kr rhe honge naa...

Kartik chuckled at her cuteness and they went down together...
They were having snacks together, when aditi and Aditya came down holding hands...

SWARNA:(teasing them) vese maa jii..humare ghar mei love birds ki kami nhi h...Aditya toh subah se apni biwi ke sath room mei hi tha...jbse aditi aayi h, sb bhul gya h yeh...

Everyone laughed as Aditya blushed...even aditi pretended to blush as told by aditya...naira felt aditi's smile to be fake as if she was hiding her pain...she served them snacks and tea as they sat down...Aditya caressed her hand, as she passed him the plate...naira felt uncomfortable by his touch... she withdrew her hand and went back to kartik...

ADITI:(eating kachori) wow...yeh kachori toh boht yummy h...kisne bnayi..

KARTIK:(side hugging naira) Offcourse meri naira ne...usse achi kachori koi bna hi nhi skta...

Naira smiled and everyone praised her...Aditya smirked and side hugged aditi, holding her waist...

ADITYA:(caressing her waist) meri aditi bhi boht acha khaana bnati h...aaj ka dinner aditi bnayegi...aap sb ungliyaan chaat te rhe jayenge...(kissing her cheeks in front of everyone) baby do one thing...aaj mera favourite gajar ka halwa bnao naa plss...

She nodded, while everyone smiled seeing their closeness... kartik gave Aditya a teasing smile, while naira was confused...she asked aditi in actions if everything is okk...aditi nodded assuring her...

AT NIGHT........
When aditi was cooking in the kitchen, naira came to help her...

NAIRA:(showing fake anger) mein tujhse boht gussa hu...jbse aayi h, ek baar bhi mere sath time spend nhi kiya...

ADITI:(side hugging her) Sorry naa nairu...subah se Aditya jii ne choda kaha h mujhe...

NAIRA:(hugging her) it's okk, pr aaj ki raat tu mere sath mere room mei rhegi...hum boht enjoy krenge...bachpan ki yaadein taza krte h aaj...

Aditi knew Aditya will get angry with her, but she couldn't deny her best friend...she nodded agreeing to her and naira smiled, thinking that she'll try to talk to her about her marriage with aditya...naira helped her making dinner and they served on the table...naira went to call everyone, while aditi went to call Aditya...

ADITI:(saw him working on his laptop) Aditya jii...khaana bnn gya h...phle dinner ke liye aa jayiye plss...(looking down)

ADITYA:(looking at her) hnn aa rha hu...tum phle ek kaam kro... meri blue wali file, jo mene ghar se laane ko kaha tha..vo dedo phle...

ADITI:(stammering as she was scared) v.o..m.e.in...l.aa.n.a..b.hu.l.. g.yi...(with tears in her eyes)

Aditya got up, closing his laptop and firstly locked the door and windows...he slapped her hard, making her fall on the floor...aditi got up slowly, holding her cheeks and crying silently...Aditya held her face, looking dangerously at her...

ADITYA:(angrily) ek kaam bhi thik se nhi kr skti tum...ab sazaa toh tumhe milegi...aur tum toh aaj naira ke sath sone wali ho naa... mujhse puche bina tumne haan kese keh diya...ab toh double punishment milni chahiye naa..
(Jerking her away)

Aditi fell on the bed, crying badly..
..Aditya removed her clothes leaving her naked and started beating her badly with belt...she cried badly, screaming to leave her...Aditya took out his anger on her and left her...he couldn't go down without her, so told her to get ready...aditi got up with difficulty and got ready, covering her wounds with makeup...Aditya took her down in his arms and made up an excuse that she was feeling dizzy...

They had dinner together and praised aditi for her cooking...At night, kartik was going to aditya's room to sleep...he hugged naira, snuggling into her neck...

KARTIK:(kissed her forehead) sirf aaj ke liye jaa rha hu...vrna tumhe pta h mein tumhare bina nhi rhe skta...I'll miss u..

NAIRA:(cupping his face) Sorry kartik...mene tumse puche bina aditi ko bulaa liya mere sath sone ke liye...

KARTIK:(holding her waist) Naira
...tumhe mujhse permission lene ki koi zroorat nhi h bachaa...mein toh bss isliye keh rha tha kyuki mujhe tumhe hug kiye bina neend nhi aati...vrna meri naira ko kisi ki permission lene ki zroorat nhi h...(Naira smiled and hugged him) chlo ab...good night...
Ache se enjoy krna...love u mera bachaa..(caressing her hair and kissing her forehead)

Kartik went saying this...aditi was coming to naira when she heard their conversation...she felt happy for naira, witnessing kartik's love for her...she was amazed to see him treating her like a baby...

KARTIK:(saw aditi when he was going out of the room) good night bhabhi...enjoy..(smiling)

Aditi nodded and went in to naira
...kartik went to sleep with aditya..
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira tries to talk to aditi about Aditya, aditya makes naira uncomfortable by touching her...