Part 27(Care)

Hey guys,
Today i didn't felt like studying, so I m giving some extra updates...let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira getting up in midnight...she found kartik shivering and sobbing in sleep...she hugged him tightly, caressing his back and hair to calm him...

NAIRA:(switching off the ac) Kartik..shh...bss baby...mein hu naa tumhare pas...relax..(Rubbing his arms) isse toh fever h..tbhi thandi lgg rhi h...(to herself)

Naira got up slowly and took out a night suit for kartik...she made him wear it carefully, not to break his sleep...she then made him wear a pair of socks and covered him with blanket...she too wore a nightgown and sat beside him, pressing his head and stroking his hair...kartik got up due to weakness and fever...

NAIRA:(saw tears in his eyes) Kya hua kartik...tabiyat thik nhi lgg rhi...weakness feel ho rhi h..hnn... (caressing his hair)

KARTIK:(keeping his head in her lap) pta nhi jaan...boht pain ho rha h...plss mujhe huggy kro naa.. thandi lgg rhi h...mujhe tumhare pas sona h...(trying to snuggle into her stomach)

NAIRA:(caressing his back) hnn kartik...pr phle medicine le lo, phir so jaana araam se...

Kartik nodded and naira held him as he got up, sitting straight...she gave him medicines and then laid beside him, taking him in her embrace...kartik snuggled into her completely, feeling her warmth...naira covered him with blanket, hugging him tightly...she kept rubbing his arms and caressing his back...kartik slept peacefully in her arms with his head on her chest...

NEXT MORNING...
Naira woke up and saw him all snuggled up into her...she pecked his lips lightly, caressing his face..
She checked his temperature and it was fine now, so she removed the warm blanket and covered them with a thin bedsheet...it was 7 am, so she decided to let him sleep for sometime...kartik stirred in his sleep and turned to the other side in sleep...naira turned towards him and backhugged him, keeping her head on his shoulder...she tried to sleep, but didn't felt like sleeping...So, she got up and scrolled on her phone
...kartik got up after half an hour and saw naira talking to the family on video call...

NAIRA:(turning the camera towards him) Dekhiye dadi..aapka kittu uth gya...

KARTIK:(Sitting straight and taking the phone from naira) good morning dadi...good morning everyone..

DADI:(smiling) good morning beta...tumhari tabiyat kesi h ab... naira bta rhi thi raat ko fever ho gya tha tumhe...ab thik ho naa kittu...

KARTIK:(laying his head on naira's shoulder) aapki naira ke hote hue mujhe kese kuch ho skta h...mein bilkul thik hu ab..don't worry...aap sb kese ho..chachi luv kush kaha h...

SUREKHA:(smiling) Vo bss 5 min phle hi school gye h...boht yaad kr rhe the tum dono ko..jb aayenge toh baat kra dungi...

SWARNA:(to naira) beta tum thik ho naa...(she nodded) aaj ka din tum dono room mei hi rhna yaa phir kahi pas mei chle jaana... kartik ko rest krna chahiye naa...

NAIRA:(holding kartik's hand which was on her lap) hnn maa... aaj hum mall aur museum jayenge bss...kartik ki tension mtt lijiye...mein uska pura khayal rkhungi...

MANISH:(teasing them) Vo toh humei pta h...tumhare hote hue humei kartik ki kya tension..ab hum rkhte h...dono love birds ko romance krne do...

AKHIL:(joining him) hnn bhai sahab...hum kyu inke kabab mei haddi bne...

Naira and kartik blushed, while others chuckled seeing them... they talked for a while and then cut the call...naira hugged him, snuggling into him as he sat straight beside her...kartik smiled and hugged her back, caressing her hair...

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) chlo aao...jaldi se ready ho jaate h, phir hum yhi pas mei ghumne chlenge
...hmm..

KARTIK:(pecking her lips) itni bhi kya jaldi h...hum honeymoon pe aaye h...phle mujhe meri morning dose toh chahiye..(caressing her waist and moving closer to her face)

Naira blushed as he caressed her lips...he finally captured her lips, pulling her closer...naira too started responding, clutching to his shirt...they kissed eachother hungrily for 5 mins and then broke the kiss...naira blushed as he started unbuttoning her shirt, kissing her neck madly...she too gave in and they made love for an hour...Naira was laying above kartik, hugging him tightly and he was caressing her hair lovingly...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) chlo aao bachaa...let's take a bath together...

NAIRA:(kissing his chest) Tum pkka thik ho naa...headache yaa bodypain toh nhi ho rha..

He told that he's perfectly fine and carried her to the bathroom in his arms...they took a bath together and got ready...naira wore a pink top with white skirt and kartik in black jeans and white shirt...

naira wore a pink top with white skirt and kartik in black jeans and white shirt

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) u r looking so cute...mera baby..

NAIRA:(pecking his nose) thankuu Mr handsome...ab chle.. (holding his arm)

He nodded and they went out for breakfast first...After breakfast, they both went to a museum and clicked many pictures...They then went to some showrooms and bought clothing items for everyone in the family...Then they went to a mall and decided to watch a movie and then do some shopping...

KARTIK:(holding her waist) konsi movie dekhni h...(kissing her cheeks) koi romantic si dekhe...(huskily in her ears)

Naira blushed and hugged him, feeling shy...kartik chuckled and caressed her hair, hugging her more tightly...he took her in for a romantic movie and they sat together...they went for the couple seats, that too in the last row...

they went for the couple seats, that too in the last row

NAIRA:(snuggling into his chest) I love u kartik...hum hmesha ese hi rhenge naa..mujhe tumse dur nhi jaana...I love u so much..(getting emotional)

KARTIK:(saw tears in her eyes) Naira...shh..kya hua bachaa...ro kyu rhi ho tum aur esi baatein kyu kr rhi thi...mein toh hmesha tumhare sath hu naa...tumhare dil mein..bss baby...no crying now.
..(wiping her tears and kissing her eyes) hum yaha enjoy krne aaye h naa...ese thoughts ko apne mind mei mtt aane do...(pecking her lips) and i love u too jaan...mein hmesha tumhare pas rhunga..(caressing her hair)

Naira smiled finally and hugged him, shifting closer to him...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...I hv no ideas for this story right now, so if u guys can suggest me what should i show further, then do tell me guys...I'll wait for ur suggestions...stay tuned up for further updates...