Part 22(Love in the air)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...I got many suggestions for the honeymoon destination, so I was confused..Now finally i hv decided Maldives..hope that's okk with u...so let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
LEAP OF A MONTH AFTER ADITYA'S GOING TO JAIL....
One day, kartik returned late from office nd saw the lights off...
He saw naira waiting for him, sitting at the dining table...she had slept, keeping her head on the table waiting for him...kartik smiled and went to their room first...he changed into nightsuit and came down...he caressed naira's hair, sitting on the other chair...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks as she woke up rubbing her eyes) Sorry nairu...boht late kr diya naa mene...tumne khana kyu nhi khaya ab tkk...

NAIRA:(getting up nd sitting on his lap) kyuki mujhe tumhare bina khana khane ka mnn nhi krta...(hugging him and kissing his cheeks) Ab hum sath mei dinner krte h...

Kartik nodded and fed her with his own hands...naira too fed him, sitting in his lap...After dinner, naira went to keep the dishes in the sink and then kartik carried her upstairs to their room...she blushed as he pecked her lips lightly...she knew he might be craving for her as they didn't made love since a half a month...

Kartik laid her on the bed and locked the door...he came to her and laid beside her, hugging her tightly...naira caressed his hair as he snuggled into her neck, planting kisses there...she winced in pain as he bit her neck...he planted wet kisses on the spot, sucking her skin to sooth her pain
...kartik was feeling sleepy, but he wanted more...naira caressed his back lovingly, pampering him with kisses all over his face...she captured his lips at last, pulling him close...kartik too responded, holding her waist...they broke the kiss after sometime and looked at eachother with pure love...

NAIRA:(cupping his face) it's okk kartik...mujhe pta h u r tired..abhi sojao..hum yeh sb kal continue krenge...(kissing his forehead)

Kartik nodded and hugged her, snuggling into her chest...naira laid straight on the bed, wrapping her arms around him...kartik tried to snuggle more nd more into her, making naira chuckle... she pulled him completely over her, hugging him tightly...kartik smiled, kissing her chest above her clothes...naira caressed his hair and back lovingly...

KARTIK:(Concerned for her) Nairu...baby tumhe pain hoga... mein bed pe rhke ki tumhe hug kr lunga..it's okk...u don't hv to do this...(smiling at her)

NAIRA:(hugging him more tightly) shh...it's okk kartik...nhi hoga pain...tum aaj ese hi so skte ho, mere pas...mera mendak..(caressing his face as he looked at her)

Kartik nodded and slept hugging her as she patted his head...naira too slept, adoring her mendak...

NEXT DAY.........
Naira woke up and saw kartik sleeping peacefully above her, snuggling into her chest...she smiled and caressed his hair..she felt a bit pain in her back, so slowly laid him on the bed beside her, hugging him tightly...kartik smiled in sleep as she pecked his lips...kartik woke up after sometime, but didn't find naira beside him...he got up, sitting straight on the bed and saw her coming from the bathroom in a saree...Naira smiled seeing him and sat in front of him...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) Good morning kartik...chlo ab jaldi se fresh ho jao..aaj puja h naa ghar mei...

KARTIK:(hugging her) Good morning jaan...I love u so much mera bachaa..(caressing her hair lovingly)

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) I love u too kartik...

KARTIK:(Pulling her closer by her waist) tumne mujhe uthaya kyu nhi...hum sath mei shower lete naa..(Smirking and caressing her arms as she was wearing a sleeveless blouse) vese abhi bhi der kaha hui h...chlo naa sath mei bath lete h...puja ko abhi time h, toh kyu naa iss mauke ka fayda uthaya jaye...(caressing her face and coming close to her, gazing at her lips)

NAIRA:(hitting his shoulder lightly and blushing) Nhi...bilkul nhi..hum sath mei bath lene gye naa toh tumne pure 2 ghante mujhe chodna nhi h...aur mujhe puja ke liye late nhi hona...(sarcastically) no excuses kartik... jao jaa kr ready hoke jaldi se niche aao...puja ki taiyaari bhi toh krni h...(getting up from the bed)

KARTIK:(Pulling her in his lap) bss 5 min mere pas rukk jao plss...
(Hugging her waist and resting his head on her chest) Mujhe ese hi rhna h tumhare pas...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) Kya baat h...kal se dekh rhi hu..ekdam chotu babies ki tarah behave kr rhe ho tum...

KARTIK:(tears rolled down his eyes) m.um.ma..k.i...y.aad...a.a..r.h. i...thi..v.o..b.hi...e.se..hi..m.e.re...f.or.e.hea.d..pe..k.iss...k.r.ti..th.i...t.um..p.as...h.ot.i..h.o...to.h...e.se..l.g.ta...h.i..n.hi..k.i...m.um.ma..m.ujh.se...d.ur...h...(crying silently hugging her tightly)

Naira felt bad for him as he lost his mother at such a small age and he had to face so much in life.
..she rubbed his back and caressed his hair, kissing his forehead lovingly...

NAIRA:(caressing his back) mumma yhi h kartik...tumhare dil mei...tumhari yaadon mei...agr tumhe mujhe hug krne se unki presence mehsoos hoti h, toh tum mujhe jb chahe ese hug kr skte ho
...cuddle kr skte ho..i m always there for u...mera mendak..(kissing his cheeks and sucking his tears)

Kartik smiled and remained like that for sometime...he then went to the bathroom to get freshen up
...naira got ready and went down to help others for preparing for the puja...Dadi had kept a puja for luv kush as today was their birthday...Kartik too came down after sometime and saw naira in the kitchen, making prasad...he went to her and backhugged her, kissing her cheeks...naira smiled and caressed his cheeks...he helped her, making chole puri and kheer for prasad...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Luv kush's birthday party, kartik talks to naira about their honeymoon...