1. Troubled Times.

[[I am a HUGE fan of the Bayformers franchise. No matter how flawed they are, they all have their ups. I remember I was in an Optimus Prime costume with my younger brother dressed as Bumblebee going to the cinema to watch "Transformers Dark of the Moon" and I remember how blown away I was with how cool and awesome it was. However, seeing as though it isn't likely there will be a continuation to the Bayformers franchise seeing as Rise of the Beasts is the start of a confirmed trilogy, I decided to give the Bayformers a chance at what I envisioned it could have been. One last hoo-rah. Also, I am still writing the next chapter on "Battle To Save The Game-Verse". Without further ado, enjoy reading!!]]

Optimus Prime: "Destruction is imminent... Earth and Cybertron have collided. The Decepticon leader, Megatron, has vanished.  Human leaders have gathered their resources to defend against the awakening of Unicron, Cybertron's ancient enemy. The staff is safely stored in a vault on Cybertron with my Autobots and the Guardian Knights. We oversee the staff as we rebuild our home manually. However, one grave problem remains: Unicron. Every day around the globe, his horns grow at an accelerated rate. This can only lead to one conclusion. Quintessa lives..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every day, history is rewritten on Earth. People watch as everything they know about their beloved planet turns out to be wrong. Everything they thought they knew about aliens and other species from outer space. Humanity almost perished recently. An estimate of over 830 million people globally have died upon the impact of Cybertron colliding with Earth. After the events of what is now known as "The Battle of Stonehenge", humanity is divided on being at the brink of waging an all-out war against Transformer kind. Countries across the globe have disputes on what to do with Transformer kind: Befriend them or betray them? Protests turn violent as riot squads are dispatched across continents. The entire world is at unrest.

Elsewhere at the Ronald Reagan National airport located in Washington D.C, a group of men and women in government suits board an airplane with intent on arriving in England to go to the site of Stonehenge. The objective? To engage in negotiations with the Autobot leader, Optimus Prime, over what resources will be required for the Autobots and the Guardian Knights to rebuild their home and make them leave Earth permanently. Forever.

One of the many people in suits enters the aircraft and sits down at a window-side seat. He looks out at the bright sun bursting through the white clouds on the hot afternoon. The man ponders over the thoughts in his head on how his life lead to where he is now. Stepping down from his CEO position in a major government company, he gets employed by the President of America as an ambassador and then gets approached to be the head of a human-alien negotiation team as head ambassador. The President calls the negotiation team "The Human Herald". The man stops looking out the window as he grabs his phone to see a text message from someone he cares much about on his contact list.

Su Yueming: "Good luck on ur negotiation. Luv you lots :)"

The man can't help but smile as he sees those words from someone that used to think he was super annoying. This woman used to be his assistant and now, she is his lover. Partner. Soulmate. Right as the man is about to turn off his phone, he gets another text message from another person he considers a good friend.

Darcy: "I'll be watchin u. Please don't fuck it up lmao jk. Proud of you, good luck on it. Ttyl!"

To think that she used to be apart of an expedition team for his former company and now she is a senior analyst of his negotiation team. She will be watching over the negotiation as it unfolds. This negotiation will make it the fourth meeting with the Autobot leader in the past six months since the Battle of Stonehenge. Six months since Cybertron collided with Earth. Everyone remembers where there were when "The Collision" happened. The man was in his office in Washington D.C when news channels started talking about the metallic horns across the globe and the sudden appearance of "Two Moons". The Battle of Autobots and Humans versus Goddess and Decepticons. Just as he was about to reminisce on how he met a good friend a few years ago, his thoughts are brought back as a man apart of the negotiation team sits down next to him.