🎆•*Chapter four*•🎆

"Wow, that hashira must have been really weak

"Wow, that hashira must have been really weak." Daki says, as you put back on your disguises. "But now the whole town is ruined, so we might need to move." You say.
You both pretend to be worried and help injured people along the streets.

When you get to house Kyogoku, Muzan is waiting there.
"Daki, Y/N you defeated another hashira. Good. Y/N, you have show great potential tonight, so I will summon a meeting within the hour, so be ready." And with that, he walks out.

"Y/N!! This is it! We have to get you readyyy! You're going to meet the uppermoons! I'll get brother!!
"ONI CHAAAAAANNNNNN!"
Gyutaro emerged from Daki's back and groaned.
"Y/NNN...congratulationss..! I'm proud of youuuuuuu...you're so strong, yes, you deserve itttt...with that pretty face of yours and skill too, you'll be an amazing mooooonnnnn...!

Third person POV
"Caw! Caw! Zenitsu, inosuke, Tengen Uzui, tanjiro and nezuko have died! Killed by upper 6 and lower 1! Caw Caw!"

"W-what..! Oh no..!" Mitsuri cries.

"...we lost another one...plus those boys and the demon girl...thats bad..." iguro sighs.

"R-rest in peace..." shinobu says.

"Pour souls...rest in peace..." Gyomei prays.

"Tanjiro...!" Giyu starts having emotional flash backs lol.

"No...! I'll avenge them..." muichiro is actually concerned.

"FILTHY DEMON SCUM!!" Sanemi shouts.

Bwing

Akaza POV

The infinity castle...why...?
"Is lord Muzan here yet?"
"No..." says the biwa demon.
"Ho ho! Lord Akaza! Long time no see!"
I turn to see Gyokko, ugly like hell, as he's always been.
"Master...ahh!! Why am I here... something bad..??" Hantengu sniffles. Bruh.
"Where is upper one? Surely he hasn't been defeated...same goes to six..."
"Weren't you worried about me? Because I was worried about everyone..!" I feel an arm wrap itself around my shoulders.
"Get off."
"Huh? What?"
"GET OFF." I punched Douma hard in the face and he coughed out blood. As I went to punch him again, my arm was cut off.
"You go to far, Akaza." Upper one says.
"I'm definitely going to kill you!" I sneer.

"Oh..wow..."
I turn to see gyutaro and Daki, but there's a smaller little girl with them.
"Daki! Gyutaro! How are you! Who is this delicious looking girl...?" Douma asks.

"I'm Y/N...!" Says Y/N.

"Y/N." says a voice from above.

I look up, and so does everyone else.
"Daki was close to death today, but Y/N healed her while having a decapitated head."

That's impressive...for lower one..I guess....

"Y/N killed a hashira and the demon girl, as well as some other skaters.. and the tanjiro boy."
Damn! I wanted to be the one to kill him after I killed that flame hashira!!

"I've come to the conclusion...I want to make her upper seven."

Sheeeeeesh