🎆•*Chapter Fifteen*•🎆

"Y/N pleeeeaaaaase can you help me :( ???"  Daki begged

"No!!! You have to find them yourself!!!"

":(."

"Hee Hee! I already know that she hid one in one of my vases! Now all I have to do is find it!!" Gyokko chuckled.

"Thank you for the information!!!!" Douma smiled, coming out of the shadows of the room.

Gyokko frowned.

"A vase? It may be in here..."  Kokushibo sighed as he found one of Gyokko's vases.

"Oh it is." He said, taking out the yellow egg.

As he lifted it up, a hand grabbed it out of his own and jumped back, it's footsteps running away.

Kokushibo frowned and ran after the figure.

Akaza ran and jumped of doors and walls, Kokushibo at his tail.

"I got the egg first." He said.

"Well it's mine now." Nakime spears at the other end of the tower, and strings her biwa.

The ground split open and they both fall, the egg falls on to a panel that re shapes itself next to Nakime.

"OMG I FOUND OOONNNNNEEE!!!" Daki jumps in the air, her right hand clasping a blue jewled egg.

She had found it inside the corpse of Haru. It was really disgusting and hard to get out, but is was worth it.

"Good job." Gyutaro grabs it and leaps out of Daki's range.

"ONI-CHAAAANNN?! I THOUGHT WE WERE ON THE SAME TEEEAAAAMMM! WAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Daki whines.

Suddenly the roof splits open and Akaza hits the ground.

Gyutaro starts to flee while Daki continues to rant.

Akaza sprints after Gyutaro.

"Wow!!! I've found one!!! Nice!!!" Douma grins to himself, as he finally recovered a neon pink egg from the top of a roof in the tower.

Then Kokushibo is falling from the sky and sees douma sitting in the edge of the platform while he falls there.

While falling, he grabs the egg and then continues to fall.

"Heeeyyy!" Douma calls after him. Douma jumps down the edge right after him.

MEANWHILE

"Greetings my children. It has come to my attention that only five of you hashira remain. I would like to host hashira testing for the kanoe ranking slayers."

Y/N agreed along with the other hashira.

"Guys can I host a meeting tomorrow in the morning? Just us five." Y/N asks.

They all just nod.