🎆•*Chapter Six*•🎆

"OH MY GAAAWWWWDDDD!!"Daki burst out laughing

Daki burst out laughing. It was a boring Saturday evening, and you had decided Gyutaro needed a makeover.

"GIMME THE MIRROR!" He yelled.
Daki handed it to him, rolling with laughter.
"AGHGGGGGSGHSVDVCVBRH!"

It had been a month or so since the sound hashira died, and things were boring and uneventful.
"Im really boredddd nowwww..." Daki moaned after an hour.
"Oh! I have an idea!!!"
"What is it?"
"I want to tell Lord Muzan!"
"ITS THAT GOOD!?" Daki gasped.
"YESSSSSSS!"

Meeting w Muzan
"What was it that you came to tell me?" He asked.
"I had an idea that could make it easier to defeat the hashira!" Y/N proudly says.
"And what's your idea...?"
"To disguise as a human, take the exam and so then it'll be easier to find the location on the corp, and more inside info, as well as easy access to killing and eating more slayers, maybe even hashiras!"

"That does sound good...but you can only resist wisteria for a small amount of time."
"It'll be fine, because I haven't gone near it ima long time, so I'll be able to resist it for longer!"
"This might work, so go ahead...I'll alert the others. Would you like to do this alone?"

"I would like to go with Y/N, master!" Daki bowed.
"As you wish. Now go buy haori's and get a sword."

"Hi! I'm Daki L/N, and I looooooovvveee killing demons! I'm such a cool slayer, I'm gonna become a hAsHirA!"
You laughed.
"Let's go already!" You give her some if your special blood, that helps wisteria resistance.

"Welcome to the final selection! Good luck!"

You hummed a song while walking in the woods. You fidgeted with your haori. You and Daki had 'matching' ones to show sibling relationship I guess. Yours was white, white red roses on the bottom and on the edge of the sleeves, and there was a bunch of thorns across it. Daki's was also white, and she had her obi belt pattern across the bottom and edges, and some flower petals across it. You had regular swords, but you didn't really need them, after all.
You heard a branch snap in different directions but didn't do anything.

"Hee hee! How cute! Two little girls taking the exam!"
(You both went into teenager form)
"They look so delicious!" Another one agreed.
"I want that one!" Said another.
"No I do! You get that one!" A new one said.
"SILENCE! This is my territory, they're mine."
The other demons backed away, revealing a huge ugly thing.
"Any last words...?" The ugly thing asked.
"You're ugly." Y/N straight up replied.
"WHY YOU LITTLE-"
You turned your eyes to normal just as he was about to grab you.
"A-ah...uh...! I'm sorry! I'll go!" And he and and the others ran off.

After the week was done, there were only 6 out of 50 people. Y/N, Daki,two boys and two girls.
After the crow and sword stuff.

"U-um,h-hello!" You turned around to see one of the boys from final selection following you down the path. Daki had left you to find the closest town, so you were walking around a field, waiting.
"Huh? Why're you following me, creep?" You asked him.
"W-well...I was w-w-wondering if y-y-you would want to b-be fr-friends??"

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me.
"Sorry, but she's taken~" said the annoying voice that I knew belonged to its stupid owner.
"A-ah! Uhm...I'm s-s-sorry! Maybe another t-t-time! Bye..."-"Y/N L/N."-"okay..b-bye Y-Y-Y/N...!"

"Get awaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" You shoved Douma awaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.
"Jeez Y/N! I was just checking up on you and Daki! You're so mean!!" He pouted.
You just rolled your eyes, as Daki came up the path, and said there was a festival going on in a village close by with lots of people.