🎆•*Chapter Eight*•🎆

"Y/N, let's go to that store!" Daki whines, pulling you across the market square

"These are pretty I guess...?" You say, examining the different hair combs and pins.

"Is that one for sale?" Daki asks, pointing at a tray of hair pins.

"All of them are for sale except the pink and green cherry blossom one. A young man came in yesterday and put it on hold...probably for his lover! Ah, young love!" The old lady sighs.

"Okay, I want that yellow one then! What about you, Y/N?"

"I'm not getting anything..."

"Oh okay?"

"What should we do now...?" Daki ponders.

"I would recommend going to the food stand over there! I go there all the time! You should order the duck ramen, Sakura mochi, the shrimp and crab tempura, dango, and the simmered vegetable udon!" Says a girl behind them.

The girl has three braids with pink to green fading hair, and she wears a large smile.

Not wanting to reveal that your demons so you don't eat human food, you turn around and smile at her.

"We already ate, but thanks for the suggestion! Maybe we'll go there next time!"

"Okay well, I'm Kanroji Mitsuri by the way! It was nice to meet you...?"

"Y/N and Daki."

"...Y/N and Daki! I hope we meet again soon!"

And with that she skips off to buy food.
You already can sense she's a demon slayer and that she's a strong one too. But ur doesn't really matter to you for now.

When you get back to the place you stay at, you're bored out of your mind. You desire to massacre a bunch of lower rank demon slayers.
You liked to see their confusion when they are attacked by of of their own kind, or so they think.

After an hour of rampage, you head back to the place you're staying at.

It was a peaceful day, but you decide to look for the corp base tomorrow.