Where it begun part 2

(Y/n) pov

I got up feeling excited. I haven't felt like this in years. My mangle plushie stared at me as if begging for me to take her. So I grabbed her and held it like any child would with their favorite toy. It would still be awhile until Michael got here so I just looked around my house. Seeing my moms room open I peaked inside. She laid on her bed sprawled out beer bottles around her. Probably another incident within fazbear entertainment. Closing her door I went to her office and going to her locked cabinets. She always had a padlock on them because they were photos of Jeremy. She didn't want them to be destroyed or ruined so she locked them away. Picking the lock I opened the box. The first picture was his baby photos. He had such a goofy smile even when he got older. The next was him next to the Fredbear diners logo. Then it was a picture of baby me and him. He was cradling me in his arms. There were a couple of school photos, birthdays at the pizzerias, etc... but the last one always haunted me. It was the last photo mom took of him. Jeremy was next to toy Freddy looking at the camera smiling. I remember how happy he was because toy Freddy was always too busy with other kids to even stop for a picture. Then I noticed on the top left there was me and mangle. But then on the top right I saw a golden Bonnie looking at my direction. I've seen this Bonnie before but I'm not sure where. Just then a knock on the door could be heard. Putting down the photos and locking them back up I went to the front door opening it. "Oh your here." There stood Michael. "Yeah uhm do you have everything?" He seemed a bit hesitant. I nodded walking to the side to let him in. "Gimme a sec." I rushed to my room grabbing the files making sure everything was there. When I got back to where Michael was he was looking at all the photos hanging on the wall. He had one in his hand that I noticed to be of me with uncle Henry. "I have everything." My voice echoed throughout the silent room. He looked at me nodding and then looking back at the photo. "Do you know him?" I asked walking near him. "I guess you could say that." He put back the photo and I handed him the files. "Everything about them that my mom has will be in there." Michael nodded looking through it. "Thank you." It went quiet until he spoke. "Well let's get to Freddy's." Walking out his car wasn't all special. Just a simple 4 door black car. I felt a wave of excitement and anxiety. I've waited years to see them. Getting into the passenger seat I heard him chuckle. I turned and he motioned to the mangle plushie in my arms. "I see she was your favorite." Michael said starting the car. "Yeah and this is the only plushie I was ever given." He gave me a confused look. "What?" "I-I'm sorry I just figured since your mother worked at fazbear entertainment she would want you to have all the merchandise." I didn't respond.

The car ride felt forever even though the pizzeria was only a few minutes away. When we did get there I felt scared. I haven't seen any animatronics ever since the bite. They wouldn't hurt me right? It was just a glitch. "Hey, you okay?" Michaels voice snapped me out of thought. "Yeah I'm good." I got out of his car pulling my hoodie over my head. Walking in I didn't make eye contact with any of the waitresses. I couldn't. They led us to our table and that's when I made eye contact with Freddy. The Freddy fazbear. It seemed he was also looking back at me then he went back to what he was programmed to do. Sing. I remember the song from the old pizzeria. Looking to the side I saw pirates cove and sure enough to what I read in the email a sign right infront. 'Out of order.' Then a chill ran through me. I felt eyes on me but no one was looking at me. Michael went to order the pizza and everyone else was focused on themselves or the animatronics. I kept looking at the purple curtains. I wondered what he looked like. Of course I've seen photos but never up close. Well at least his finished look. I remember wanting so bad to fix him but they never let me. Michael came back with the pizza as chica started to sing. "So your mom programs all of them." Immediately I put a finger on my mouth in shushing motion but nodded at the same time. "Don't talk about my mom until we're out." I whispered to him. He didn't say anything and just went to eating the pizza. I took a bite from my slice and it still tasted just as it did before. It was over all pretty quiet between me and Michael so berry awkward. "Do you have any siblings?" I finally interrupted the silence. "Yes, a younger brother and sister." He had a saddened look on his face with a mix of guilt. When he noticed my concerned face he brushed it off with a small smile.