Familiar situation

(Y/n) pov

It seemed like a normal day. I mean after a year of working here it all just gets boring. I was working in the back of the pizza plex when I heard a loud slam. "The fuck is that?" I quickly got out to see that Freddy had fallen down. "Bring him to his room." I told one of the staff bots. I went to the back grabbing some small tools and went to Freddy's room.

He was still shut down but after a simple small check he seemed perfectly normal. It's so strange how that happened. I'll probably have to fix him up when he wakes. I went to the other animatronics starting with Chica. "Freddy's ok, right?" I nodded at her as I was looking at her clothing. "Yeah just a simple glitch." Her eyes showed happiness as I left.

Next was Roxy. "Wasn't I amazing?" She asked. "Of course you were. Why would you even ask that?" Sometimes I liked boosting up Roxy. She was perfect so when I went to Monty I stopped myself. He's fine if I don't check him for one day. Then I went backstage. I was planning on waiting after hours to see Freddy. Damn it's been forever since I've been inside a Fazbear place overnight. But Vanessa's working too and I am the person who created these animatronics. Nothing bad is going to happen.

You're probably wondering where Helpy is and well he's at home since last time he was here Monty scared him. Honestly I shouldn't have created Monty. He's been so off lately and he's starting to act beyond his programming. It's as if someone else reprogrammed him. Especially what happened after Bonnie. And those assholes had me clean it up before the others saw.

That's why I can't wait till I'm 18. I turn 18 in a month so I'll be free. Free from mom and free from Fazbear entertainment. If I survive till then. But there's no worries the only person who was out to kill I haven't seen him in about 2 years. There's no way he's coming back.

The sound of closing time spooked me. "Guess I'm here until 6 am." I laughed to myself. Usually when I was in the night shift I would be with Micheal. After the whole incident too Evan disappeared from my mind and that gave me more reassurance that he moved on. That it was over.

The doors to the backstage area startled me. "Hey have you seen a kid around here?" It was Vanessa. "Nope is only me." I answered. "Can you be on the lookout there's some kid walking around here. I told the others already." I nodded at her as she left. She can be so bossy at times. I got bored and decided to go look at glam rock gifts they had on the second floor.

As I was walking there I noticed Roxy was a bit off. She was calling out to whoever was here but it was just off. She seemed really aggressive. Same thing with Chica. They both didn't seem like themselves. It wasn't until I heard Chica. "Employees only!" And her running I was alerted. I saw a kid running towards a gray bin and Chica running.

Oh god. I rushed to the bin and in front of Chica. "He went that way." I pointed at some random area. Chica walked over there and I looked into the bin. "What the hell are you doing here kid?" He just looked at me. "I'm trying to get out of here." He whisper shouted. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Gregory." "Why are you here?" Before he could say anything a security bot went past me alerting me this wasn't the best time.

"Alright Gregory we have to get you out of here without setting off anymore animatronics." I looked around making sure Chica wasn't here. "Freddy's helping me. I'm supposed to meet up with him at the daycare section." I nodded. But could we even trust Freddy with how the others are. He got out and I led the way to the daycare. Freddy then started to talk to Gregory on his watch about getting the security badge on the desk.

"Gregory you go down and get it. Sun is supposed to mainly react around kids. I'll go down if anything bad happens." I explained to him. He hesitated but he went down. I had to make sure the lights stayed on. I knew I shouldn't have left out my drawing of moon. Mom made me create that part of him. I heard sun voice echo throughout the place then darkness. Then Moons voice.

"Shit!" I went down the slide as careful as I can to not alert moon. Even though moon is set on catching Gregory he is still like sun. So when he went after Gregory I pushed over a couple of things and moon went straight there as I went over to Gregory. "How many generators did you get." "O-only two." I nodded. "He can't go past the desk. So if he's after you rush over there. I'll try as much as I can to get the rest."

Thank god Im not considered a kid so if moon saw me he wouldn't come after me. It took about 10 minutes and the lights turned off. "Let's go Gregory!" I shouted from the top of a play area. He nodded but sun went up to him grabbing him. "Rule breaker! Rule breaker! You are banned from the daycare. Security alert! Security alert!" Sun threw our Gregory and I rushed down.

I went outside to see all the animatronics out there. Gregory wasn't there but Freddy was. "Freddy!" I was so happy to see him. "Ms. (Y/n)?" "Is he with you?" I looked at him as he seemed a bit surprised but nodded. "Let's go we have to find a way to leave." I led them to an elevator. Gregory got out from Freddy's stomach hatch. "There are three possible exit points. The main loading dock is located under the food court on the first floor. There's also the fire escape in the third floor Prize counter. On Gregory's Fazwatch I've marked both locations on the Fazmap. But it appears you don't have one. You can obtain one in the central balcony." Freddy explained.

As soon as the door opened a bit grabbed Gregory. "Please take this map." I rubbed my head. I hate those things. Gregory grabbed one then went back into Freddy. "What will you do Ms. (Y/n)?" Freddy asked me. "I'm going to parts and service to see if I can do anything about what's happening to everyone. Don't let anything happen to this kid." He nodded at me and I left to parts and service.

This isn't like them. I mean I created them. All of them. Was this a virus or something affecting them? There shouldn't be anything like that. I did daily check ins with all of them unless it could be. I froze. That virus that affected the VR game. Could it be in them? Then that would mean he's back. I knew that character looked so familiar. With its rabbit ears and bow tie. There was no doubt that was what the spring Bonnie suit used to look like. Afton is back and he's affected these animatronics.