{•Two•}

The alarm clock began to chime. It rang and beeped loudly. Brandon rose out of his bed and quickly got down the ladder.

"Liam! Wake up it's the day." Brandon says tiredly as he shut off the alarm clock. But he didn't respond.

Brandon huffed softly. "Come on, you don't want to piss Red Leader off." He attempted again. Gently, he shaked Liam's shoulder. He heard a irritated groan come from the sleeping male.

His eyelids fluttered open as he lifted himself up from the bed. He looked at Brandon with a vexed expression. "What the fuck do you want."

Brandon sighed. "It's time for us to work." He responded light-hearted. "Get dressed, I have to get my uniform on."

Liam nodded as he got out of bed. He walked over the small dresser he had. Brandon got his uniform out of the small closet that was attached to the bedroom they shared.

Opening the dressers drawer, he grabbed out a pair of black ripped jeans and a signature black long sleeve to match.

He walked to the bathroom that connected this large room. And went inside of it. The door quietly being shut behind himself.

Brandon changed into the uniform and nodded in approval. He went over to the bathroom and knocked on the door softly.

"Hey Liam? You ready in there?" He'd ask softly. His heart beating a little fast.

The door unlocked and Liam stood. Brandon smiled warmly when the shorter male appeared.

"Yeah, fine." He replied simply.
Soon enough, the two soldiers left the bedroom.

Liam noticed Tord talking with Pau and Pat when he walked through the hallway. He sighed. Heart being full of guiltiness and shame.

Brandon noticed the frown on the Russians face. "I know, but it's okay. We just have to listen and obey him as a leader now. Let's move on like he did. Okay?" He says to attempt on comforting the shorter male.

Liam nodded as they approached a small office. A soldier approached them and handed the paperwork they needed to do.

Brandon thanked the soldier and walked with Liam. Holding the folder full of paperwork that they both must do.

They both sat down in a much quieter department. Only the sounds of keyboard keys being tapped and clicking of mouses on the computer software.

Brandon split the paperwork in half.

"Here." Brandon says softly as he handed Liam a pen. Their hands both touched for a moment. Brandon felt his face start warm up.

Mentally, he smacked himself.
'What?..Why am I blushing? Why is my heart racing..' he asked himself in thought as he chewed on the clicker of his ballpoint pen.

Liam on the other hand was working. His face was a little red as he wrote down some plans and other information that Red Leader needed.

Brandon watched for a moment before starting his own work.
None of them spoke.

They both just focused on the work they had to do.
Suddenly, Liam dropped his pen.

The sound made the two lift up their heads. Brandon was about to grab it but accidentally placed his hand on top of Liam's instead.

Both of their faces turned a little pink. Brandon extracted his hand quickly away.

'I'm not gay.. right? I mean there's nothing wrong with that.' Brandon continued to think as his eyebrows furrowed.
"Fucker, stop spacing out. Do the work." Liam says with a small giggle.

Brandon felt his stomach twist with butterflies when he heard Liam's giggle. It was adorable.

"Right, yeah. I got it." Brandon replied quickly, shaking his head out of the previous trance he was in.

They both eventually finished the paperwork and gave it to the close guard Marcilene so it can be returned to Tord.

Tord suddenly placed his hands on Liam's and Brandon's shoulders.

"Hello, men. How are we doing today?" Tord asks as he moved his hands. He walked over and faced the two.

Liam stood tall and looked up at Tord. "Good sir." He responded. A bitter taste on his tongue.

Brandon nodded in agreement.
Tord smiled at this. "Excellent, and for finishing the paperwork early, I decided you two may have a little time to have a break. You both work very hard for this army, you deserve this. It's going to be a week off, nothing more, nothing less. You hear?"

Both of them nodded and saluted.

"Excellent, enjoy the break. Plus, you don't have to stay here while you're on the 'vacation.' " Tord adds on with a small chuckle. He then turned away, his maroon cape swaying as he waved. Leaving the two soldiers be.

Liam felt his heart slowed down. He exhaled. "A well deserved break is what I need from this fuckery of madness." His hazel gaze looked up at Brandon. A small smile resting on his slightly cracked up and cut up lips.

"Let's go back to the room, I'll think of somewhere we can go instead of being at the base the whole time." Brandon added.

They both walked to the bedroom they shared. Brandon opened the door for the shorter as Liam walked in.

Brandon shut the door softly closed as he watched his friend sit on the bed.

His gaze turned into love. He blushed when he realized. He turned his head quickly away.

"So, where too then?" Liam asks softly as he raised an eyebrow.
He folded his scarred up hands. Placing them calmly in his lap.

"Not sure yet. I'll let you know tonight, then I'll call Red Leader and let him know so he doesn't think something horrible happened." Brandon explained softly and sat next to the brunet.

They both looked in each other's eyes. Their hearts both beating in sync.

"Sounds good."