{•Six•}

The movie eventually ended. Brandon sat up first. His blue gaze slowly looked down at Liam.

They both made eye contact. Liam sat up and shoved Brandon away a bit. "Stop awkwardly staring at me." He says with a roll of his eyes.

Brandon chuckled softly and crossed his arms. But he slowly frowned. Remembering the cuts on Liam's wrists.

"Hey Liam.?" Brandon says gently and placed his hand gently on Liam's sleeve.

Liam tensed his body for a moment. He looked up at Brandon and gave a crooked smile. "Yeah? What the fuck is it now?"

Brandon felt sad. He looked at Liam with concern. His heart beginning to have an aching feeling.

"Can you lift up your sleeve for me?.." He asked softly. Liam's smile faded away. He sighed heavily. Hesitation feeling rose into his bones as he slowly pulled up the sleeve.

Brandon felt his eyes water. Seeing the red 'lines' across Liam's skin. Brandon gently hugged Liam close.

He closed his eyes as tears started to roll down his face. "Why."
Liam lowered his head. "I'm sorry."

Brandon frowned. "It's okay, I'm not mad at you. I just want you to stop this okay. It's not good for you...at all. Where's the razor?"

Liam pointed to his little bag and pulled away from the hug. He tucked his knees into his chest as he watched Brandon pick up the bag.

Brandon opened the small pocket and took out the razor. It had dried blood on it. "I'm going to hold onto this so that way you don't do it again. Okay?"

Liam avoided eye contact. He nodded slowly. "..okay."
Brandon put the razor in his pocket and sat next to Liam.

He gently laid Liam's head onto his lap. Slowly gliding his fingers through the brunet's locks. Liam blushed a little as he felt himself start to relax.

"Mm..this is amazing..." Liam purred out as he timidly hid his face into Brandon's stomach. Nuzzling it softly.

Brandon felt his face warm up. "I thought you didn't like being held." He'd tease. A smirk starting to appear across his face.

Liam quickly sat up and huffed. He turned his body so his back faced Brandon. "I Don't." He said with a venomous tone, trying to be intimidating.

"Uh huhhhh." Brandon says and hugs Liam from behind. Liam felt Brandon's heartbeat racing. It pounded gently onto Liam's back.

Liam blushed heavily. He moved his hands up and covered his face.
"Okay maybe a little.."

Brandon laughed and moved away so Liam can have some space. Liam moved his hands down from his face.

He yawned as he opened the big section of his bag. He took out the bottle of pills.

"I'm going to sleep. I need it. I'm exhausted from work and the drive."

Brandon glanced at the clock. Noticing it was 1:40AM.
"Right, that reminds me. I should get to sleep as well. I'll see you in the morning, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Alrighty." Liam says tiredly as he takes his medication.
Brandon gets up from the couch and walks upstairs.

Shutting off the hallway light as he left the living room.

Liam curled up in the fuzzy black blanket. Feeling the texture with his hands. He sighed as the medicine started to kick in.

His eyes slowly blinked as he grabbed out his teddy bear from his bag. Putting the pill bottle on top of the coffee table.

He rolled over so his back faced the cabins front door. He shut his eyes. Slowly falling asleep.

Brandon stared at his ceiling in his bedroom. Laying on his bed. He sighed as he rubbed covered his eyes with his forearm.

"Fuck, I really fell for him didn't I?.. I'm not even gay! Or am I..?" He moved his forearm off his eyes. He looked at his hand. It had a small scar across the palm of it.

He chuckled softly, remembering where he got this from.

"Stupid Liam..god we were dumbass kids." He laughed and shakes his head, lowering his hand.

He sighed. He just laid there. Looking at the ceiling.

Thinking about the russian,  he slowly fell asleep. Dreaming about Liam.