{•Four•}

Brandon finished cooking dinner for the two of them. He set up the table and added the food onto the plates.

His shoes made a small clacking sound effect as he walked into the living room. Crouching down to Liam's sleeping form.

"Hey." Brandon whispered. But Liam didn't wake up. Brandon rolls his eyes slightly and shakes Liam's shoulder.

An annoyed groan came from the sleeping male as he shoved Brandon's arm away.

"Liam." Brandon whispered again. Liam's eyes slowly opened. His arms hugging the couch cushion still as he drowsily looked up. His eyes slightly watery from the sleepiness.

"What."He groaned out. Looking up at Brandon. Brandon's lips slowly tugged into a small grin. "Dinner time."

Liam sighs heavily. He got up from and rubbed his head. "Come on." Brandon says comfortingly as he walked over to the kitchen to eat his own food.

Eventually, Liam follows. He trotted over to the kitchen and sat in the chair in front of Brandon where his food was set.

Both of them started to eat in a comfortable silence. A small rainy shower has began. The rain hitting against the window panes.

Liam's tired eyes slowly looked at the window. Watching the raindrops slowly fall down the windowpanes.

He finished half of his food and stood up. His mind was telling him that he shouldn't eat anymore.

Brandon watched and tilted his head slightly to the left. "You done Liam?" He softly asked, in which he got a nod of head in response.

He smiled when he watched Liam go upstairs. He cleaned up the dishes and washed them in the sink. His smile slowly fading away as he clicked his tongue.

He knew about how Liam couldn't eat too much, Because if he does he'll end up puking it up. Brandon finished cleaning the dishes and placed them in the small dish washer they had.

Leaving the kitchen, he placed his hand onto the stairwell landing. His booted feet walking up the stairs as he suddenly heard coughing from the bathroom.

He frowned. He knew he shouldn't have put that much on Liam's plate. Approaching the bathroom door, he knocked softly on it.

"Hey Liam? Are you feeling okay?"

Liam gagged for a moment and puked some more into the toilet. He shuddered and shakily exhaled. He couldn't respond, he felt too nauseous.

Brandon slowly opened the door and quickly rushed over. He rubbed Liam's back slowly.

After a few minutes, Liam slowly lifted his head. His whole body was shaking as he weakly slumped onto Brandon's chest.

Brandon wrapped his arms around Liam and started to rub his back. "I'm sorry Liam, that was my fault.." he mumbled as he started to play with Liam's hair to attempt on comforting the man.

Liam sniffled as he weakly laughed. "You're fine, asshole. I am the dumbass who ate too much.." Brandon smiled softly as he continued to play with Liam's hair.

"Take a shower, I'll get the couch ready for you. With blankets and stuff."

Liam nodded. "Did you bring my medication and my..t-teddy bear?" He stuttered out.
"Of course I did Liam, you're my best friend. I will never forget what you need."

But Brandon's heart somewhat ached when he said 'Friend.' he wasn't sure why, but that just happened. Shaking his thoughts away. He helped Liam stand up.

"I'll get the couch ready." He states as he walked out of the bathroom. Liam slowly walked to the bedroom that was next door to the bathroom and opened the dresser.

He grabbed a baggy grey long sleeve shirt and some black sweatpants and boxers. Then he went back into the bathroom to start his shower.

Brandon opened the closet door as he heard the shower run. He smiled a bit as he takes out some soft and fuzzy blankets. Knowing Liam loves that sort of thing.

He takes out a fuzzy black one and a large brown fuzzy blanket. He folded the blankets so they can be easier to carry. He then carried those two blankets down and laid the brown out on the couch. Along with the black one.

He knows that Liam loves to sleep with one blanket underneath him and one on top of him. Walking back upstairs he walked over to the small bag Liam had and brought it downstairs, knowing inside was the medication and his stuffed bear. He didn't dare open it though.

Liam would be furious if he was snooping in the medical bottles information. Even though he knew what it was.

Suddenly he hears footsteps start to walk down stairs as he fluffed up the pillows. Brandon slowly turns his head and sees Liam.

His blue eyes lightened up when he saw the shorter brunet. Liam walked over to Brandon and shockingly hugged the man.

Brandon felt his cheeks turn a bit red. His arms slowly wrapped around Liam, gently squeezing the man back.

"Thanks for being here for me." Liam mumbled as he hid his face into Brandon's chest. He heard Brandon's heartbeat increase. Which caused Liam to smile.

Brandon rubbed Liam's back and chuckled.

"Of course Liam, that's what friends are for."

He replied softly with a small smile.