{•Eight•}

"Hey Liam?" Brandon whispered as he eyed the shorter male lovingly.
Liam slowly lifted his head and rubbed his sleeve. "Yeah? What's up?"
Liam rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at Brandon, his lips pursed a little bit.

"Can I tell you something..?" Brandon says softly. His face starts to increase with blush. The Russian male furrowed his eyebrows with a confused yet curious expression on his face.

"Yeah you can tell me anything." He stated with a simple shrug. Brandon cleared his throat. He didn't want to fully confess to Liam just yet, but he wanted to try and drop some hints.

With a nervous laugh, Brandon looks into Liam's eyes. "W-well..Uh, I might be gay."

Liams facial expression turned to shock, and then happiness. "Really?" Brandon nodded. "Y-yeah, there's this boy that I really like..but it's the first g-guy that I have ever liked.. S-so I'm not entirely sure if I'm gay or not.."

Liam folded his hands together. "You could be bisexual. Yk, like girls and boys."

Brandon shakes his head. "But that's the thing.. I only dated one girl. she was actually that seamstress Amy..but we ended things mutually. Because to be honest, I didn't really feel romantic attraction towards her."

Liam nodded as he understood what Brandon was explaining. He tapped his fingers on Brandon's thigh as he thought for a moment.
"Well there's nothing wrong with this, it's who you are. And I support you the whole way." He said softly as blood rushed to his cheeks.

Brandon looked at Liam's hand. It was full of little scars. Rings scattered on the fingers as well. He blushed a bit as he watched Liam's hand slowly move away.

"You okay?" Liam asked as he innocently tilted his head. Brandon quickly nodded. "Yeah, y-yeah, are you?" Liam thought for a moment. "Eh, I suppose I am okay for now." He replied bittersweetly.

Brandon sighs softly. So close. Yet so far. He thought as he fiddled with his thumbs. Liam placed his hand onto Brandon's. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked softly. Brandon laughed softly. "Look at you being all soft to me."

Liam scoffed and retracted his hand. He crossed them and rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up.. there's nothing wrong with being nice is there?"
Brandon fell silent for a moment before he tried to talk again. But Liam interrupted.

"Seriously man? I try to be nice and I get this shit. I care about you, fucking dumbass. But obviously you're too blind to see that. Right?"

"Liam that's not the case.." Brandon says as he got close to Liam. "Then what is it then?" He spat out bluntly.

Drumming his fingers on his forearm. He narrowed his hazel eyes at Brandon.
Brandon chuckled softly. "I was just teasing you, little one."

Liam huffed as his face turned red in embarrassment. "O-oh..sorry." Brandon laughed softly. "It's alright, you didn't understand that I was. You're fine."

He nodded his head and slowly laid his head onto Brandon's chest.
Brandon slowly moved his hand up and started to play with the Russians messy hair.

"Can we live here again?"Liam suddenly asked. Which caused Brandon's hand to halt.

"L-live here?" Brandon stuttered out in surprise. Liam nodded. "Y-yeah..! We can call Tord..or, Red Leader.. about this. M-maybe he'll allow?"

Brandon sighed. "Oh I don't know if he'll allow this.." Liam lifted his head. He gave Brandon a pleading look. "W-we can work here..! W-we can..please. I don't like living at the base. The soldiers there treat me like shit. Especially since..you know."

Brandon frowned. It was true. The other soldiers hated him. Even gotten to the point where once shot at Liam and he ended up in the infirmary Because of it.

Brandon placed his hand under Liam's chin and lifted it up.

"I'll call Red Leader on Friday."