{•Thirteen•}

Next day came by. Brandon and Liam decided to wake up early. 7AM. Because Red Leader is coming at 9.

Liam rubbed his eyes from exhaustion. "We could've slept till 8." He stubbornly spat out. Looking at Brandon with a grumpy look.

Brandon shakes his head. "I want us to be wide awake when we talk about this. Especially if Allie and Tord went through shit we don't even know.." he says, fear starting to spike up into his tone of voice.

Liam sighed. His messy hair covers his face as he lowered his head. He covered his face with his hands. Brandon glanced at the bandages on Liam's arm. A frown slowly expressed on his face but he turned his head.

"Hey, it'll be alright." Brandon reassured. Liam lifted his head and rolled his eyes. "Not when Tom hates my guts."  "Come on man, it's fine." Brandon says and crossed his arms.

Liam shakes his head. "You are always the goody two fucking shoes. You don't understand shit." Liam spat. Brandon scoffed. "Are you fucking serious?! We have been through so much shit together. I'm not a goody person. Liam, we went to Creek Wood, the worst school ever!"
"I'm not even talking about that right now!" Liam shouted. He got off the couch.

Both of their hearts started to ache as they fought. "BRANDON! Tom hates me! Don't you see the problem?! What if Tom is a complete ass while we are talking about that stupid school?! I don't wanna deal with this shit anymore!" Liam screamed at Brandon. Tears rolled down his face as he walked into the kitchen. To avoid the German.

Brandon sighed. He held his head into his hands. Sniffling and crying quietly. He shakes his head and gets up. He takes a deep inhale, and slowly exhales.

"Liam!" Brandon shouted as he followed the shorter. He went over and pinned Liam against the kitchen counter. The Russian soldier went wide eyed. Shocked by the sudden strength Brandon has. Brandon narrowed his eyes.

"Stop, right now." Brandon says sternly. Liam remained frozen, in shock. Tears rolled down Liam's face. But he didn't say a word. He stayed quiet. He just looked at Brandon.
"You're overthinking things, it's okay. I promise you." Brandon says more calmer as he slowly let go of Liam. He brought him into a hug.

"Also, go take a shower.. it's been a few days." Brandon says with a small chuckle. Liam huffed and flipped Brandon off before disappearing upstairs to take his shower.

Chuckling, Brandon walked back to the couch. He sat on it and turned on his phone. Looking at the clock, it read 8AM. He furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed an unread message. He clicked it. It was just Red Leader saying they were on the way. And it was sent at 7:40AM.

"Okay.." Brandon mumbles as he shuts off his phone.
He got off the couch and went upstairs to get dressed.

He puts on his red turtleneck and a pair of black jeans. Ruffling his blonde hair, he heard the bathroom door open.

Looking at the reflection, he noticed Liam come out of the bathroom. His hair was messed up and soaked. Little droplets in his hair. He wore grey leggings and a black hoodie.

"Hey buddy." Brandon says as he ruffled his blonde hair. Looking at himself in the mirror.

Liam crossed his arms and walked away. Ignoring Brandon. Brandon sighed as he followed Liam. "You can't ignore me foreverrrrr." He sang out as he followed Liam down the stairs.

Liam pouted. "Fine, fine." He mumbled as they both went back down to the couch.

- - -
Time has passed, the door bell rang. Brandon paused the movie that the two were watching and walked up to the door. Opening it, he greeted his leader.