Chapter 2

Marinette's perspective

Slowly opening my eyes I saw the sun starting to rise through my sunlight, slowly getting up I let out a yawn before stretching and crawled out of bed I looked around my room. It was littered with scraps of fabric and pieces of thread.

I had been working on a new outfit for Jagged for his upcoming concert. The outfit was ready and packaged up. All I had to do was send it to him.

Ever since defeating Hawkmoth and Mayura a week ago the people of Paris had been freed of his control and could finally show negative emotions, at least they could as I couldn't.

Going to school was something I use to enjoy as it was a chance to see my friends and learn something new.

But now ever since Lila's return had become permanent it was just torture and true to her word she had turned all my friends against me

I hate going to school everyday as I have to deal with the liar and her sheep that would believe anything.

In the past week no one had known that Hawkmoth was gone except me and the cops along with the mayor.

The mayor agreed to keep the villain's identity a secret as that way no one would know who it is and because of Adrien who was a hero, the police force found out his identity that day and were just as shocked as I was.

He was fighting his own father to protect the city, at first they were going to check if Adrien was involved with what his father did but after finding out he was Chat Noir they didn't need to, he had saved their lives many times.

When we got to Gabriel's lair we found Emily and I was able to heal her using the miraculous ladybugs.

Adrien and I decided to do a reveal but mine was known only to him, he decided to give back plagg but made sure that I promised to take care of him.

He said he would be back as Chat Noir in a bit but for now he and Emily are in London with his aunt and cousin.

Emily was shocked at what Gabriel had done to Paris and their son, she was even more furious at Natalie as they were best friends for helping him in something this bad but thanked her for taking care of her son.

That much she was grateful for. Both of them were happy now and catching up for the year she was in a coma.

In the time since Lila I stayed with Adrien and we became best friends that was why I was shocked my partner and best friend were the same person.

He would defend me when they would accuse me of things that apparently happened. I had given up on telling them that she was lying as they would never listen.