CHAPTER-3 THIRCHY TO CHENNAI

The sun rays passed through the window, it straightly fall on his face, it made him to woke...Arjun slowly tried to open his eyes, he saw her....nila was stood in front of the mirror, she drapped simple embroidery designed pink colour saree, her hair fully around the jasmine flowers, her makeup and as usual beautiful smile made her more gorgeous....... She look like an angel for his eyes.....

'Good morning nga' nila wished him with a bright smile...
'Good morning nga' Arjun also wished nila....
'Coffee kudinga' she gave coffee for him.....
'Nalla thoonguningala? ' she asked him....
'Aama nga sema tired uh adha, nalla thoongita, sorry nga neenga vandha dhu kuda theriyama na apdi thoongi irruka' he said to her
'Paravaala nga neengaley nalla tired a thoongitu irrundhinga na paatha'
'Washroom la hot water ready a irruku, unga dress iron panni yaachu neenga fresh aagitu kizha vaanga' she said to arjun
'Neenga enga idhellam pandringa, neengalun tired a dhana irrundhinga, ini neenga idhellam paaka venda na paathukura' Arjun said to nila with a small concern....
'Adhellam onnum illa neenga vaanga kizha' both they idichifying on the moment.....(enadha pakam poradhunu theriyama maathi maathi iduchikiranga)
'Paathunga' she said with a smile and left to the room

All of their cousin smiled weirdly saw nila, but she doesn't know, why they smiled like this.....

'Enna ka epdi sirikiringa? ' nila questioned pavi.....
'Onnu illaey' pavi said and suppressed her smile.....
'Enna ka sollitu siringa' she again asked pavi......
'Room kulla irundhu varumbothu indha kannadi paakra pazhaakam illaya nila unnaku? ' pavi questioned her with a giggling.....
'En ka, paathutu dha vandha' nila answer her question.....
Pavi saw that and teased nila , Nila didn't understand that so she rolled her eyes.....
' iru nane katren' , pavi told and showed her mobile selfie camera that's when nila understood their teasing she blushed ..... But she only knows it happened when she and Arjun dashed on eachother

'Vekka patadhelam podhum, ennaku sikram oru marmagalaiyo, marumaganaiyo kudukura velaya paaru' pavi said to her, nila nodded her head with full of blush.....

'Atha, mama ellam enga ka?' nila searched his mom and father
'Veeduvaraikum poi irrukanga nila, namba kilamburadhukulla vandhuruvaanga' pavi said her
Namba enga ka porom? She questioned pavi....
'Enga poroma, adha nethey sonna la chennai ku poganum nu, anga dha Arjun anna oda job la irruku so adha porom'

'Atha mama la chennai vara maatangalaa? ' nila asked her....
'Illa nila, avangaluku indha ooravittu vara pudikalaya, adha naanga mattum chennai ku move on aagitom adhumaatum illama, pugazh ku chennai la dha work so naanum poita' she explained nila....
'Sari ka na poi en things la pack pandra' she said

Nila packed her things were shift to Arjun's car, nila's parents controlled their tears because of their beloved daughter leave and went to enter the newlife... Priya, akshu and nila both hugged together and shared their love with the happy tears....
'Akshu na poitu vara, amma appa rendu peraium nalla paathuko, nalla padi, daily um call pannu sariya' nila said and wiped her tears.....

'I miss you lottz ka.... Paathu bathrama irru,' akshu said and gave a tight hug....

'Paathu paakuvama irrukanu nila ma, time ku saapdu maapilaya nalla paathuko'.... Nila's father said to her with a teary eyes....

'Sari pa, neengalum amma va bathrama paathukonga' nila said her father....

'Azha kudathu nila thangoo.... Arjun pavi ellarum unna nalla paathupanga sariya late aggidichu kelambunga' Arjun mom covinced nila and wiped her tears.....

'Mama atha naaga kelumburo' Arjun said to nila's parents....
'Paathu ponga pa'..... Both they said in chorus.....
'Akshu, priya poitu varatuma?' he asked his sisters in law....

' hm..Paathuponga mama, akka va nalla paathukonga' she said with her teary eyes, and he gave a side hug, patted her shoulder....

Akshu was a little queen of the whole family.... She treat nila always a second mom, so she could not accept her mother went to leave....

Arjun and nila both settled on the car back seat.... Pugazh drove a car and pavi sat beside him with aadhvik

Aadhvik- pavi and pugazh's 4 years old baby....

'Mummy na pinnadi mama kuda vara' aadhvik said to her mom...
'No da, nee avana romba tholla pannuva' pavi behave a strict mom....
'Pavi summa avana thittadha, nee va da... ' Arjun lift aadhvik with his arm and aadhvik sat on his lap....

'Mama yaaru ivanga' aadhvik point to nila....
'Mm nila da' he answered him...
'Namba sky la paapom ey adha nilava? '
'Noo aadhvik, her name is nila, ini namba koodadha irrupanga' he said to him....

'Avnga en azhudhutey irrukanga' aadhvik asked Arjun...

'Avanga kittey kelu' aadhvik went sat on nila's lap...
'En azhararinga? ' (imagine that cute tone)
'Onnum illa kutty' nila answered to aadhvik.....
'Azhadhinga, unga mummy aprm daddy la sikram vandhuduvanga,' aadhvik said to nila and he wiped her tears in his little cute palm.....
'Hmm, sari na azhala' nila said with wide smile......
'Sari na ungala epdi koopudaradhu? ' he questioned nila....
'Hann, nila nu koopdu' nila answered to aadhvik.....
'Noo... Aadhvik, per solli la koopda kudathu, nila athai nu sollanum sariya' pugazh said to aadhvik....
'Paravala na, nee nila ney koopdu thangam sari ya.... '
'Ok nila' aadhvik said his energetic tone.....
Both they chit chat with eachothers but Arjun doesn't intract no one he was scroll his mobile.....
The time was rolled.....
Nila sat on the window site, she felt some heavy on her shoulder, because Arjun was laid on her shoulder she stumbled at the moment, she inspired his antics, her lips automatically curved into smile, she caressed his hair, one side aadhvik was slept in her lap... She took his mobile and caught the beautiful moment....... She let him sleep in her shoulder, she also slept on his head....till reached apartment...arjun slowly woked up on her shoulder.....

'Arjun anna nilava ellupu, veetu ku pola, paavam ava orupakka shoulder la nee thoongitu irrundha, ava madila aadhvik thoongita' pavi said with a teasing tone....
Arjun jurked after hearing pavi's words......
'Ayo paavam, avlo neram avanga mela ey thoongitu vandhu irrukom' he think himself.....

'Aadhvik eludhuru da, veetuku pola' pavi tried to elupifying  aadhvik, and nila also woked up....
Both of them left out of the car and both they went to their respective home..... Pugazh and pavi also lived in the same apartment.....

'Nila edhachum veenum na call pannu na vandhuduva sariya, anna office ponadhuku aprm nee inga vandhuru.... ' pavi said to her and she also nodded her head with a warm smile.....

'Aadhvik say bye to nila and mama' pavi said to aadhvik and he also waved his hand bidded bye....

'Bye aadhvik kutty' nila said and she kissed aadhvik's cheeks.....

Arjun and nila went to their home and she sat on the bed and she shrugged her shoulder with a pain because Arjun was laid on her shoulder, almost 5 hours....

'Sorry nga' Arjun said to nila...
'Edhuku nga ' she asked him...
'Illa romba neram unga shoulder la thoongita... Ungaluku valikudhu la'.... He said to nila....
She hide her blushed after think that moment.....
'Time aagidichu neenga dress change pannitu vandhu thoongunga.... Unga things ellam wardrobe vachi irruka neenga time irrukum bothu arrange pannikonga' he said with a smile.. And she nodded....
She took a night dress in her luggage, left to the washroom refresh her self and changed night suits, after she came out of the restroom and saw him, he laid on the couch, her heart says, he was such a gentleman and good once...... She went took a blanket and fully covered him..... He snuggled more on the blanket......

Romba shy type pola, koncham time aagum set aaga, it's ok ....
Epdi kozhandha maadhri thoonguradha paaru, vaaya thiradhu pesavey maatraaru..... She gently pushed his nose he whimpered her touch.... She went to laid on the bed.....

TO BE CONTINUED....

helo.... Makkaley how is this?

Vote pannunga.... Comment pannunga......