CHAPTER-4 NIGHT BEAUTY

The golden sun rays kissed straightly on her face, ...she leisurely tried to open her eyes and she saw around the room and searched him, Arjun wasn't seen everywhere and she saw the time clock, it was already 10.30.... Rapidly move out of the bed.....
Her mobile was ranged, she took her mobile, her lips automatically curved into smile.... It was Arjun.....

'Hello.... Good morning nga' he wished her....
'Good morning nga' she also reciprocate
'Eludhutingala? ' he questioned her....
'Hmm ippo dhan nga, neenga elupi irrukalm la' she told him...
'Illa, neenga nalla thoongitu irrundhinga adha distrub panna thonala, saringa fridge la milk irruku kudichitu, lunch order panni saapdunga, vera edhachum venum na pavi ya kooptukonga' he said to her...
'Illanga na lunch prepare pandra.... ' she said to him...
'Hm saringa, na vara koncham late uh aagum, neenga saaptu thoongunga' he informed her and they declined the call.....

She finished her morning chores, went to fresh herself and had a breakfast.....
She went to arrranged her things in the wardrobe, and clean the room.... She roamed around the room. It was perfect and clean,Everything were placed correctly where it should be....
She saw some of his
photographs hanging on the wall...... With his college memories, family moments captured cutely on the photos....
Door bell was ranged by pavi....
She went to open it.....

'Vaanga pavi akka' she welcomed pavi, with a warm smile....
Pavi saw the room and admired that antics....
'Enna anniyarey, veedey vera maari irruku? ' pavi questioned her.......
'Summa clean panni arrange panna ka,, avlodha vera edhuvum pannala'
'Hmm' pavi said to her....
'Aadhvik enga ka, veetla irrukaana?' She asked pavi....
'Illa nila, aadhvik school poita, semma azha, school pooga maatanu, sunday theme park kootitu poren solli convinced panni anupi irruka' pavi said to nila.. She smirked...

'Achoo, paavam ka oru naal dhana leave pooda solli irrkala la' she told to her.....

Both they chit chat some more time.... The time was rolled, pavi left out of the home, because aadhvik school van was arrived.Nila stay alone at the home, she decided to call her mom.....

'Ma, enna ma pandra?' She asked her mom.....
'Summa dha nila ma irruka, nee enna pandra? '
'Naanun adhey dha ma, ella work um mudichitu utkarndhutu irruka, akshu priya la enga? '
'Kalyana velaiya oodi oodi panna unga appavey office poitarau, summa photo eduthutu suthitu tired a irrukun rendu perum thoonguranga' she said to
her and nila smirked....
'Hmm, sari ma inga semma bore adikudhu, adha call panna' she said with her boring face....
'Maapla enga nila? '
'Unga maapla office poi irrukaaru' she said to her....
'Hmm, sari pavi veetuku poga vendiyadhu dhana? '
'Pavi akka, evlo neram inga dha ma irrundhanga, aadhvik vara time aagidichu nu poitanga' she replied her mom...
'Sari di, innum koncham naala unnaku pazhagidum'
'Sari ma' she told her....
'Aprm nee nalla irrukala, maapla epdi nila, paathukuraru unna? '
'Ennaku enna ma, avaru enna super a paathukuraaru, nee feel pannadha, naa jolly a irruka' she said to her mom...
'Sari dii, nee happy a irrundha ennaku podhum'
'Ok ma, ennaku koncham vela irruku na vaikura' she said to her mom and declined the call
The time was rolled, she went to prepare a dinner for him and she prepared perfectly finished dinner......
Te door bell was ranged, nila rushed to the door and open it, she guessed it was arjun, she rushed fastly, he doesn't saw, she rushed fastly, she straightly hit his forehead and his chest.... She breathe so fast with a wide smile.....

'Enga, evlo fast uh, paathu' he said to her......
'Onnum illanga, neenga vaanga' she said with her smile.....
'Neenga poi fresh aagitu vaanga, na dinner edhuthu vaikura' she said him with a happy face.....
'Illanga, na saaptuta, neenga saaptu thoongunga' he said to her....
'Oh, apdiya saringa' she said with her sad face,
She prepared all of the dishes for him, but he already had a dinner in out, Nila regret his activity because she felt spend some time with him.....