CHAPTER 11- HIDDEN SEEK

Both the family returned house after finished their diwali shopping happily......

Aravind and Hema the tom and Jerry fellows have a friendship......

A as usual day....

Warm sun kissed his face straightly...... He tried to woke up the bed.... He felt some heavy on his bared chest.... Nila laid on his chest, tightly hugged his neck, her hair fully burried in his chest.... Arjun tugged her hair behind her earlobe.... He looked at her to be in deep slumber with a parted lips and her tired face because of the travelling...... He ruffled her hair and his lips automatically curved into smile saw her magnetic antics......
He couldn't want to distrub her... Slowly place a pillow beside her and he went to refresh her self and changed his casual dress, and saw her, she didn't woked up.... He tried to something Elupifying.....

'Enna enna panna, irru dii unnaku irruku' arjun thought him self.....

Arjun went to laid on her ears....

'Good morning my pondatii' he whispered her ears using his basevoice and slightly brushed his lips on her cheeks....
Nila woked up quickly and traced her face in surprissed state.....

Arjun quickly ran towards and stood in front of the mirror, combed his hair......

'Enna idhu, yaaro good morning pondati....nu sonna maari irruku.... Paatha yaarumey illaey..... Nila saw him.... Ivaru adhellam seira aal illa..... '

'Oru vela kanava irrukum pola, cha enna dii nila nee epdi aagita, ellathukum kaaranan indha manushan dha' nila woked up on the bed....

'Good morning nila' Arjun wished nila with his smile.....

'Good morning nga' she also wished him with her bright smile.......

Nila went dragged to washroom, Arjun create a sound uchh.... (Kissing sound) nila jerked......
But Arjun pretending casually......

'Enna idhu, namaku mattum epdi la ketkudhey... Ivaruku edhuvum ketkala pola adha casual a nikuraaru, ellam oru karpana dii nila... Just leave it.... ' she thought herself and hit her forehead.....

Arjun suppressed his laugh himself....

Nila went to washroom and refresh her self....
Both the family assembled in the mutram.....
Yuva feed a breakfast for aadhvik and rithi.....

Hema massaged her grand ma' leg.....

'Meenu kutty enna aachi? ' Arjun questioned meenu.....

'Adha en Arjun anna ketkura, nethu full ah madam shopping nu ponnangala... Adha kaal vali start aagidichu.... Na apovey sonna nee pogadha nu ketta dhana' Hema said to Arjun....

'Iva vera da kaalaila irrundhu idhavey sollitu, vidu dii ellarum evlo naall kazhichi onna kadiaku poi santhoshama irrundhom... Adhu marubadium evlo varusham kazhichi kedaikumo.... Adha naanum poita' meenu paati said.....

'Nee en epdi pandra ney therila meenu.....' Arjun sat on the floor and held her legs and placed on his laps...'nee poo Hema na paathukura'
He slowly massaged her legs....paati ma admired his love and care......

'Arjun kanna' meenu kutty called Arjun....

'Sollu meenu kutty' Arjun said....

'Un pondati romba kuduthu vachava da.... Ennakey epdi paathu paathu ellam pandriey.... Innum avaluku onnu na nee epdi thaanguva.... ' meenu kutty said, he smiled....

'Illa paati na avaluku nu edhumey pannadhu illa, aana ava ennakaga neraya pandra, ava kitta vaarum Bothellam kooda avala vidra dhu illa' Arjun thought him self....