CHAPTER 9- ENNAVALEY

Arjun woked up on the bed, he searched her and he found an empty bed.... Arjun searched her in the whole room... But she was not where..... So he went to washroom and refresh himself, changes his casual clothes after went out of the room.....

The little buds as running around the house and our grownup cutie pie chased the duo for feed breakfast....
Nila ran towards Arjun signaling him to move, but he didn't noticed her signal, she dashed into him.......

'Aii... Paathu ma' Arjun hold her hands for grib....

'Arjun... Thalli nillunga' nila said without stopped her running......

'Enna iva epdi odra? ' Arjun questioned himself.......

'Han....future ku training edukura maapla en thangachii' pugazh patted his shoulder and said.....

'Deii nee eppo da vandha? ' Arjun asked pugazh....

'Night dhan maapla vandha, meeting mudiya romba neram aagidichu.... ' pugazh said....

'Sari da nila en epdi oodra? ' arjun asked saw while their attrocities....

'Deii, aadhvik kum, rithi kum saapadu kudukura da....

'Ohh.... Sari va macha saapdalam' arjun said both they went to sat on the dinning table..... Ambika ma served a break fast for their and rakshan.....

'Enna machii, evlo late ah elundhu vara?' rakshan asked sheepishly and arjun glared at him....

'Deii saapdura, summa vaai pesitu' pavi smacked on his shoulder....

'Nee dha pavi ma avanku correct uh' pugazh said....

'Aii enna dii... Aambala paiyan a kai neeti adikura pazhakam' ambika ma said pavi....

'Nee dhan ma indha veetula ey ennaku support panndra orey aalu.... I love u ma' rakshan said....

'Naanu love u dii thangom' ambika ma said and ruffled his hair.....

'Ma nee dhan avana chellam kuduuthu kuduthu keduthu vidra... Adha avan evlo vai pesura' .....

Both they finished their break fast... Pugazh went to his room, rakshan went out of the home, arjun played with the kids....

Nila came out the poojai room with a dheevardhanai plate....

'Aadhvik.... Rithu inga vaanga' nila said....

'Ajju pa... Nila ma koopduranga va pola enna thooku.... ' rithi said....

'Ok thangoo.... ' arjun lift her in his arms....

'Maama appo naanu? ' aadhvik asked in his grumpy face....

'Ivan vera, apa apa moonchiya epdi vachipan' arjun said and he lift him in his another arms....

'Hmm ok va? ' arjun asked....

'Double ok' both they chorused....

Nila came out of the Pooja by taking aarathi to everyone she blowed aarathi in the face of aadhivik and rithu..... And she put a small stripe of holy ash in their forehead and blow the extra....

'Hmm ippo poi vilayadunga' nila said with her smile.....

'Ajju pa ku' rithi asked....

'Unga ajju pa evlo height la irrundha na epdi paapa veikurarathu' nila said....

'Maama down pannu' aadhvik

said, arjun also down himself and managed her height.....
Nila took some holy ash from. Her hand and placing it on his forehead, she kept her palm above his eyes and blew the extra.......