CHAPTER-5 MOTHER'S WARMTH

Both they laid on the bed and slept well.....

Next day morning..........

She woked up on the bed and saw him, he slept like a baby in the cuddle,instantly her lips curved into smile and Caressed his hair,she remained yesterday night and she hit her head... she didn't distrubed him.
She went refresh herself and do kitchen works and she packed lunch for him.....

'Office poga time aagudhu innum ivaru elundhukalaiey,sari elupuvom' she went to stood beside him.....

'Arjun, eldundhuringa time aagudhu office kelambanu la' she tried to elupifying and he quickly held her hands, she jerked.....

'Ma 2 mins ma' he said with his sleepy tone, she smirked saw his antics..... He helds her hands tightly.....

'Ivaru namabala athai nu nenachiti pesitu irrukaaru, ayo en valandha kozhandha evlo azhaga en kaipudichitu irruku, ennaku ezhupavey manasu varlaey, ana office ponumey' she said with her blush.....

'Arjun na amma illa, nila eldundhuringa time aagudhu, time is already 9.30' she said to him, he immediately woked after hearing the time was 9.30...

'Edhu, 9.30 ya, en ma elupi irrukalam la, en ma ipdi pandra' he said in his hurry.....

'Ayo Arjun, please calm down, anga time clock a paarunga' she said him and he saw the time clock, it was 7.30......

'En ma' he said with the heavy sigh.....
'Ungala evlo nerama ezhupa try pandra theriuma , neenga ezhundhukavey illa, adhunala dha lite unga kitta prank panna' she said with her sheepish smile.......
'Kaalaila ey prank a ma... ' he said with his smile.....
'Sari, sorry poi kelambunga,' she said to him....
'Hmm pora ma'

he said to her and move to washroom,Arjun took bath and came out of the shower in a bathrobe , he was combing his hair infront of mirror , suddenly the door opened nila entered and her eyes went wide seeing him in bathrobe with a wet look , messy air,butterflies flied all over her stomach looking at her hot husband

'Unga dress wardrobe la iron panni vachi irruka eduthu potukonga, adha solladha vandha' she said to him and her blush clearly visible in her whole face...
He wored blue shirt with black pants and decided to went office.....

'Sari nila, na kelambura nee paathu irrundhuko' he said to her.....
'Arjun breakfast saapdalaya? ' she questioned him....
'Time aagidichu ma, na kelambura' he said.....
'Daily breakfast saapdama pona epdi Arjun, time la aagala neenga utkarunga na serve pandra saaptu ponga' she said to him....
'Illa ma na kelambura' he avoid breakfast....
Arjun resisted to have his breakfast but nila stubbornly made him sit on the chair and took the breakfast plate gave it to him...
' Please ma vendam' he repeted again and again
' Ipdi sonna kekkamattinga ' She stuffed the food inside his mouth ....he choked on the food, her hands immediately patted his head and gave a water.....
'Paathunga' she said to him
Arjun pupils dilated at her action , but he ate it silently but the care in her eyes made him feel something emotional inside him...
He had his breakfast and went to office.....as usual nila stay at home alone.....
Door bell was ranged by pavi.... She went to open the door, aadhvik rushed to ran towards her and he hugged her legs.....

'Aadhvik kutty' she also excited to see him.....
'Nila athai thookunga' he said her and she also lifted in her arms.....
'Nee school polaya? ' she questioned him.....
'Iniku holiday nila athai' he replied to her.....
'Oh, jolly jolly.... Namba vilayadala ' she jumped like a kid.....
'Aadhvik a paatha vudaney enna marantala' pavi said to her....
'Ayoo akka, apdila ila vaanga utkaarunga' nila said to pavi....
'Anna ippo dha office pona pola'
'Ama ka, Ippo dha ponnaru' nila said
Hmm paatha, aadhvik paatha vudaney orey paasa mazha, pakathula kuda pirandha thangachii irrukaradha paakala.... ' pavi said to her and nila giggled....
'Ma chocii veenum' aadhvik said to pavi.....
'No chocolates aadhvik, Ippo dha fever vandhu sari aaguchu'
'Ma please ma ' he pleading to her.....
'Nee azhadha aadhvik athai thara chocolate' nila said to him....
'Nila, venda dii'
'Ada akka onnu dhana onnum aagadhu' she went to took a chocolate from the fridge,
'Indha aadhvik' she played to him....
'Athai kudunga'
'Kudaka maata, na kudukunuom na nee ennaku onnu tharanum' she said to him....
'Han thara athai, mama vaangi kudutha andha super man toy thara'
'No... No... Adhula venna, ennaku oru avva tha podhum, na chocolate thara'
(Avva- kiss, tell about childish language)
'Ha ha, na tharamaatta'
'Appo naanu chocolate thara maatta' she said.....
'Hey nilla, en paiyan enna thavira endha ponnukum kiss thara maata theriuma, ava school a padikira oru ponnu kitta kuda pesa maata, edhachum panna andha ponna adichitu vandhuruva theriuma idhula nee avan kitta kiss ketkura' pavi said to her and she shocked.....
'Hey nee enna rowdy a, ellaraium adipiya mey naa yaru theriuma unna vida periya rowdy na, olunga enna kiss pannitu chocolate vaangitu oodidu'
He also kissed her cheeks with a unwillingness face.....
'Nee sirichitey kudutha dha na chocolate tharuva pa, illa na saaptuduva' she said....
He again kissed her another cheeks wholeheartedly and she also kissed his cheeks and gave a chocolate for him.....
'Thank you nila friendey...... ' he said to her and he gave a happy smile.....