CHAPTER 17 - ARJUN'S PAST 1

'enna indha cupboard epdi iruku, arjun eppavum avoroda cupboard clean vachi irrupaarey' nila thought

'sari clean pannuvom' while Nila went to the cupboard her little cuties came to arjun's room.

'nila ma enna pandra' rithi asked nila curiously

'nila atha enna pandringa' aadhvik asked too

'onnu illa pattus, indhq cupboard clean panni romba naal aachi pola adha clean panna poren' nila told them and continued to arrange the cupboard

'oh OK ok....nanu aadhvik anna vum help panni nila ma' rithi said.....

'Achoo.....en thanga kutty kettadhey ennaku avloo happy' nila said to rithi and lifted her kissed her dimple.....

'neenga chamathukutty a anna kooda vilayaduvingala amma clean pannitu vandhruvana ok va pattu' nila said.....

'OK nila ma, aanu anna kooda ingaey irruken' rithi said......

'seri irunga kutties but pathu irukanum' nila said and move to the bed placed rithi on it.

nila went to started her works , while arranging it she took some photo frames from his cupboard, it was his college days photos, nila picked one random photo frame.

In that picture , arjun was sitting on the college stadium with his headphones, he wore a simple cool t shirt with clean shave.

While Nila admiring the picture rithi called her.....

'nila ma en dhu adhu?' rithi asked standing on the bed.....

'rithi aadhvik idhu yaarunu kandupidinga paakalam' nila showed the photo frame to them......

rithi and aadhvik stood in their usual thinking pose.....

'ennaku therila nila atha' aadhvik said..

'ha....nila na ennaku therinchi ennaku therichi' rithi jumped excitedly

'yaaru kutty adhu' nila asked......

'idhu ajju pa nila ma' rithi giggled

'aii super, epdi kandu pidicha rithi' nila asked.....

'ma appa ku inga (she pointed her cheeks) epdi irrukun la adhey photo la um ma... she showed his dimpled cheek'

'ohh ama la ' nila said.....

'aana idhu mama maadhriey illaye' aadhvik said....

'ama aadhvik idhu unga mama oda college days la eduthadhu adha unaku therila' nila said....

'ohh apdiya, Ana mama idhula dhaadi illa ma nalla illa' aadhvik said, rithi pinched his hand

'ajju pa super irruku, nee dha waste uh ajju pa super' rithi said to aadhvik, nila admired her care on him.

'sari sari sanda podadhinga' nila convinced them.....

'aju pa vera level....' rithi said and kissed the photo frame.....

In restaurant :

Someone patted arjun shoulder , he slowly turned towards the person. His face frowned with confusion looking at the middle aged women who was wearing a unproper saree with disheveled hair , dark circles under her eyes. She looking pathetic. He didn't identify who was that lady is nu.

'yaaru ma neenga?' arjun asked to the lady.....
' shr....shree.....unnaku theriuma' the lady asked with a longing eyes....

'shree.....' arjun murmured the name his face changed emotionless

' haan...shree unnaku theriuma, sollu

Arjun gulped his saliva and looked at the lady who was looking like a carbon copy of his shree. His stood rooted staring at her , his trance broken by the lady voice ...