Cuddles (🧸)

Background context: Ranboo and Tubbo are both 23. Ranboo works at a book shop while Tubbo is a mechanic. They have a son named Michael who is 5 and is in 1st grade.

DO NOT SHIP IRL PLS😔🙏

{(3rd person pov)}

Ranboo walked inside and took off his coat. He hung it on a hook to the left of the door. Where all the other coats, hats, and umbrellas hung. Today was a busy day for Ranboo. Ever since that new comic came out, his shop has been packed with customers. He wasn't even able to take his lunch break. Ranboo placed his hands on his lower back and leans back. It felt nice to stretch as he's been hunched over behind a counter all day. Ranboo wondered if his husband was home. He began walking into the kitchen, there standing in front of the sink was his partner. He had a maroon T-shirt on with black sweats. His hair was tied back into a bun. He was swaying side by side and was mumbling lyrics. 'I'm guessing he's listening to music.' Ranboo thought. He smiled softly as he walked quietly behind before wrapping his arms around the others waist and resting his head on the others shoulder.

He closed his eyes sniffing in the honey and cinnamon smell his husband gave. He could feel the other lean into his touch before pausing his music.
"Hey dear." He said.
"Hello love." Ranboo answered.
"How was work today?" The other said turning around so that his back was against the counter and that they were face to face.
"Tiring." Ranboo yawned. The other wrapped his hands around the back of Ranboo's neck.
"Well Michael is asleep..we can finish that movie that we started a few days ago." Ranboo smiled at that. Watching a movie equals extra cuddles. He rested his head on the others shoulder again and whispered, "I would like that a lot Tubbo."

**Few minutes later**
Ranboo laid on his and Tubbo's bed as the other went downstairs to grab some snacks. When Tubbo came back Ranboo was half asleep. Tubbo chuckled putting the bag of chips on the nighttable and slid into the covers. Tubbo scooted himself closer as Ranboo placed his arm underneath him. Tubbo's head was now on Ranboo's shoulder and his arms were wrapped around his torso. Ranboo leaned over to grab the remote and put on the movie, Halloween. They began watching the movie, stealing kisses and making stupid remarks ever now and then. When the credits started rolling soft snores can be heard from the smaller. Ranboo looked over to see his husband sleeping soundly. He couldn't help but smile softly loving the way his nose scrunches up and the way his cheeks squished as he relaxed more. Ranboo turned off the T.V, the room going pitch black the only light source was the moonlight hitting them. Ranboo turned over so that he was on his side and wrapped an arm around Tubbo's waist before slowly falling to sleep.

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕝 🥲
𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖. 😔 𝕀 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨. 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤! 𝔹𝕪𝕖 ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟝𝟝𝟠