꧁𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔸 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞꧂

Warnings:
➣ c! Tubbo Angst
➣ c! Beeduo Angst
➣ Veteran c! Ranboo

Carrie Underwood - Just a dream
01:52 ━━━●───── 03:08
  ⇆ㅤㅤ ◁ㅤ ❚❚ㅤ ▷ㅤ ㅤ↻

The young couple sat in a red 66 corvette at night in a field. Crickets could be heard in the background as the youngest spoke up, his voice came out soft and gentle as he spoke.

".. I'm still thinking about tomorrow," He turned and looked at the oldest." it's against the rules."

Tubbo softly laughed as he turned his head and looked up at the other, his soft hair bounced. "What rules?"

The youngest sighed deeply moving his arm to stretch across the back of the seat. "Well, I decided tonight. We'd just be together." He made eye contact with the oldest, his eyes were filled with sadness and plead. "Not thinking about this stuff. "Tubbo looked away, he was already thinking about tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be the day his lover will leave for deployment. Instead of looking back at the younger he glanced down at his hand that held his engagement ring. Smiling softly he fiddled with it, looking back at the younger who was already smiling slightly.

It was two weeks after the day she turned eighteen.
All dressed it white.

Tubbo sat in that red corvette, in the drivers seat, as a box of letters from the younger sat in the passengers. His outfit covered the ground beneath his feet, like snow. He was wearing his wedding gown. It was a beautiful white and light-green dress, the rim of the dress was faded nicely with the green tint. His veil went over his head, as the church doors haven't opened quite yet. He looked over at the small box that was placed on the seat beside him. He let his hands glide over it feeling it's edges, trying hard not to let emotions take over him.

  Going to church that night.
She had his box of  letters in the passengers seat.

Sixpence in a shoe, something borrowed, something blue.

And when the church doors opened up wide.

Tubbo stood in front of the doors as they opened pulling down his viel, trying to hide his tears.

He couldn't believe it, the day they were both waiting for, was here. He walked down with a smile on his face as he clenched the flowers.

She heard the trumpets from the military band.

The bouquet of flowers hit the ground. Everything around him stopped when he heard those trumpets.

And the flowers fell out of her hands.

He collected himself, not bothering to wipe the warm tears that streamed down his face. He left the bouquet there, it was destroyed enough and didn't deserve to be held in his hands.

As he walked he whispered to himself.

"Baby, why'd you leave me.."
"Why'd you have to go?"
"I was counting on forever, now I'll never know."
"I can't even breathe."

It's like I'm looking in the distance, standing in the background.

"Everybody's saying that, 'He's not coming home now. '

Tubbo continued to walk down the aisle, but instead was covered in a black dress holding black roses. He walked until he's in front of his late lovers casket.

"This can't be happening to me.."

His hands roamed the surface almost like he was comforting him. But it didn't work..he broke down.

This is just a dream...

He stood infront of the grave his fiance was buried at. Under the same tree they met 2 year's ago. The preacher stood behind the stone as he read from the book as he spook, " Let us bow our heads and pray.."

Lord please lift his soul, and heal the hurt.

Then the congregation all stood up
And sang the saddest song she ever heard.

Tubbo stood up as two men who wore a nice uniform came up to him. One was holding a flag while the other followed behind the other. They handed him the flag and he pressed it against his heart.

Then they handed her a folded up flag
And she held on to all she had left of him.
Oh, and what could have been.

He flinched as the sound of the last shot rang his ears. It felt like a bullet through his heart. They were meant to start a family together. Be happily married for the rest of their lives.

Baby why'd you leave me?
Why'd you have to go?
I was counting on forever, now I'll never know.
I can't even breathe,
Its like I'm looking from a distance standing in the background
Everybody's saying he's not coming home now.

"This cant be happening to me... This is just a dream."

"I know it's way to early, but I want it to happen as soon as possible." He got down to one knee. Tubbo covered his mouth in shock, he watched as his boyfriend brought out a small black box. Tears streamed down his face as the other opened it and asked the one question he wished to hear his entire life. "Tubbo.. Will you marry me?" "yes!"

Baby, why'd you leave me?

"Tubbo give it back!" The couple ran through a cornfield the oldest had the keys to the car, it was time for them to leave but he didn't want to. The youngest followed behind him gaining up on him. Once he was close enough he tackled the older to the ground, grabbing his wrists and pinning them above his head.
Tubbo chuckled surprised, " well hello sexy.". The youngest was flustered but quickly grabbed the keys, planting a quick kiss on the cheek before standing up and walking away. Leaveung a trouble maker behind in the tall cornfield.

Why'd you have to go?

"Seriously why do we have to watch a scary movie?!" Tubbo whined holding the younger's arm tightly. "Because it's funny seeing you scared." The younger replied shoving popcorn in his mouth, clearly focused on the screen. "You are an evil, evil man." Tubbo said jumping again at a sudden jumps care. The youngest laughed like a maniac before stuffing his mouth with more popcorn. " I know."  He turned to the oldest and smiled sweetly.

I was counting on forever, now I'll never know.

"Ranboo slow down!" The oldest said as he gripped onto the edge for dear life. His feet slipping and sliding. Why did he think this was a good idea? Going ice skating? Bad idea. Though the youngest looked like he was having fun.

It's like I'm looking from a distance. Standing in the background.

Everybody's saying he's not coming home now.

This can't be happening to me...

This is just a dream....

Dear Baby,
Thank you for being the love of my life. Being there in my darkest hours. Being my sunshine, my heart, my whole world. I wish I was there to hold you in my arms. To cuddle with you, make fun of you everytime we watch a horror movie. But I know that can't happen now. I'll be patient. And I hope you will too. When I get home we'll have our wedding. We'll start a family anything you'd like. I love you so much. With everything in my heart. I'll see you soon honeybee.

Sincerely
Ranboo Beloved

                                               R. I. P.
                                       Ranboo Beloved
                                          2004- 2022
                                A loving fiance and son
______________________________________________

WC: 1250

This made me cry ngl,  I was going to make a sweet story but I felt like making angst because it's such a wonderful song to use.