Chapter 12 || 화 12

[At Passion Inc]

Currently Jungkook was in his office. The magnificent room matched perfectly well with its owner. Dark, deep, silent and isolated. The only things that gave life to the room was the Bangtan City Skyline, framed by the modern panoramic windows
and a family photograph seated on its usual throne, the mahogany table. It's neighbour, the glass plaque displayed the owner's name in bold letters,  "JEON JUNGKOOK CEO PASSION INC"

Juugkook was waiting patiently for his secretary, Hoseok while sipping his espresso to bring him the files he requested last evening. While he was in his deep thoughts the door to his office opened, interrupting his thought process. Hoseok came with a blue file in his right hand, and a tablet in the other. Hoseok briefed him his entire schedule for the day. But his entire focus was on the blue file in his hands. Placing the file on the desk, Hoseok walked out of the office, leaving behind a very tense air behind.

Jungkook picked up the file and quickly started reading it. The anticipation was killing him.

 The anticipation was killing him

Name: Kim Taehyung

Hometown: Daegu. South Korea

Age: 26 years

Father: Kim Min Ho

Mother: Kim Hara.

DOB: 30th Dec 1995.

Gender: Male

MPreg: Yes

Martial status: Divorced, Single.

Ex Partner: Park Bogum

Family: lost connection with Parents. Single child. A son, Yeontan.

Address: Flat no. 52 Whalien Heights. Bangtan city, South Korea ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ .

Acquaintances: Park Jimin, CEO Rock ent. Kim Seokjin Actor, Rock ent. Kim Minjae, Manger / Assistant.

Occupation: Independent Photographer. Isn't signed to any company. Currently working with AGUST D studios.

Ranking: Top 3 in Bangtan city and TOP 5 in South Korea.

Education: High school completed. Is currently doing a bachelors in Management, Part time at Bangtan University.

Legal information: won full custody of his son from Park Bogan.

From the file Jung Kook took three things. One, He is divorced. 'So baby daddy is out of picture'. Unknowingly this information brought a smile to his stoic face. He was feeling relieved for some reason. Two, he is in't signed to any company? This brought a frown on his face. Why was he not? Considering the rankings he should have been signed by any company. Well his company to be precise. Hmm... weird. And three, he is studying business? Why and why now? what happened in his previous life? Why was he divorced?

Jungkook's list of question was increasing and his interest for the other was growing the more he read the file. He didn't find anything suspicious in the file. His doubts regarding the other's motive remained unanswered. He immediately dialled Hoseok and Yugeom, his Human Resource department head to his office.

"Kook you called me?" Rushed in and asked. "Yes Hobi hyung, don't we have Arsoo's photoshoot coming up?" Juugkook inquired. "Hmm... Yes. What about it?" Hobi was very confused, where was this conversation going? "Hmm... Ok! Hobi hyung please arrange a meeting with Mr. Kim Taehyung. I want him as the head photographer for this project." Jungkook instructed nonchalantly. "Oh! That's actually a great idea! Is this why you asked for a background check of him?" Jungkook narrowed his eye. He was annoyed "Hobi Hyung don't be nosy you know that I don't like nosy people." Jungkook warned Hoseok. Hoseok apologised for overstepping his boundaries. Hoseok forgets that just because the younger calls him  hyung' doesn't mean he has completely accepted him. Hoseok sighed and made his way to make the necessary arrangements for the meeting.

Then came in Yugeom. Kim Yugeom and Jeon Jungkook go long back in history. Yugeom was Jungkook's childhood friend. Well the only friend. Yugeom's dad worked under Jungkook's Dad when he was the CEO. The children carried on the professional relationship thereafter.

"Hey! buddy. How you doing?" Jungkook smiled the most friendliest smile he could manage and spoke, "0h stop with all these greetings. I've a very important question for you", "Hmm... go on" , "Yugeom, why haven't we signed Taehyung as one of our Employed photographers?" Yugeom was a bit shocked. The question was a bit unexpected. He thought, 'Why is Juugkook asking about a photographer?' He shrugged and answered, "well we tried but he always declines. He always says he loves to be free. He doesn't want to be tied to one company. Well he has many companies asking him to join them. We suspect he would join Rock ent. Since it's his friend's company." Yugeom spoke in a disappointed tone. He really wanted the best people to work in their company. Jungkook became silent. His sinister brain working on high efficiency. He was thinking of ways he can use the said information. What clicked him was Rock ent. He didn'twant his rival company to get the top photographer in the industry. Now the matter was about pride and the possible profit he can have.

He also thought about if he can somehow make the younger join his company he can keep a better eye on him and personally make sure of his intensions regarding his kids. The thought of acquiring Taehyung for his company excited him. He made his mind that he's gonna have Taehyung signed with his company anyhow. He informed Yugeom to make an employment contract for the photographer. Yugeom didn't ask any questions knowing what his friend want he would get it anyhow. He bid farewell and started working on the task assigned.

Just when Yugeom left, Jungkook's phone ringed. "Yes Hobi Hyung" Jungkook asked, eager to know the news about a certain brunette. "Jungkook, I've made the arrangements. Mr. Kim agreed to meet on the coming Thursday. He said he'd be there by 12 pm" Jungkook agreed and smirked after ending the call, "Mr. Kim I'm waiting...."

Borahae 💜