Chapter 48 || 화 48

When Taehyung woke up the sun was bright and shining. He groaned when the lights from the blinds disturbed him from his precious sleep. He squinted his eyes and tried to adjust to the sudden brightness in the room. He then made the mistake to move his body. The pain shooting in his spine made him remember what he had been doing the entire night. He looked around the room to search for the man that was responsible for his pain but found no one in the room. He sighed and his hands roamed around the bedside table, searching for the alarm clock. With strained eyes he keenly read the time on the digital watch, he groaned and slumped back into the bed. It was 10 am at least he didn't sleep till 1 pm. His ears then perked up when he heard water running. The direction from where the sound was coming told him that it was coming from the bathroom.

Forcing himself, Taehyung sat on the bed. He then saw pain killers on the bedside table with a note, "eat them up dear husband!" Taehyung cursed at his hypocrite husband. The cause of the pain giving him pain killers how ironic. But then his eyes wandered to the purple fuzzy cuffs lying on the table. The images of last night flashed again, bring a blush on his cheekbones. But then his shy smile instantly changed into a mischievous smirk. He quickly took the pain killer and while hissing, he got up from the bed. He took the t-shirt from the floor and wore it. When the t-shirt started falling off his shoulders, he realised that it was Jungkook's. The t-shirt's hem went to his mid thigh. Taehyung looked around himself and shrugged his shoulders. The t-shirt covered all the necessary parts and he didn't mind the comfy feel of the cotton t-shirt. He then took the cuffs in his hands and slowly made his way towards the sound . Well, the slow motion was needed for his mischievous plan and his aching body.

He slowly twisted the bathroom knob and prayed the heavens above that the door was unlocked. Guess, the heavens listened to him and the black oak door opened with his slight push. With quiet steps, Taehyung entered the bathroom and started following the sound of the running water. He steps stopped in front of the shower space at the right side of the giant bathroom. He whistled in his mind at his prey, butt naked facing his back at him and mindlessly taking a shower, unaware of the predator watching him from his behind.

Taehyung then sneakily entered the shower area through the glass door and closed it

Taehyung then sneakily entered the shower area through the glass door and closed it. He then hovered his ears over his prey, Jungkook's ear and sensually whispered, "Morning~! Hubby~! Jungkook stiffened in shock and Taehyung enjoyed the alarmed state of the raven head. When Jungkook motioned to turn around, Taehyung stopped him by back hugging him. "Shh! Why don't I rub your back? Hmm~" Taehyung spoke while nibbling the other's ears. Jungkook felt goosebumps at the other's deep and sensual voice. It was grudger than normal because of the morning voice . He found himself mindlessly nodding his head. Taehyung then started placing sloppy wet  kisses from Jungkook's nape to his shoulders. In between the sloppy kisses, Taehyung sensually ran his hands down the other's arms and softly brought them behind Jungkook's back.

While lost in the seductive charms of the younger, Jungkook suddenly heard a click. When Jungkook looked back to see where the click sound came from, he found Taehyung smirking. Bewildered, Jungkook tried to pry his hands away but couldn't. In panic he strained his neck to see what happened to his hands. To his shock, he found his hands cuffed. He instantly turned back and looked at Taehyung questionably. But Taehyung didn't say anything he just slightly pushed Jungkook and made him sit on the little bench in the shower room.