Chapter 14

Natalie

        I look at Aaron stepping out of the door I never realized it but he does have stubble on the sides of his face but I like it that way What the fuck am I doing he doesn't even care if I like his facial hair or not I think for a minute. I grab my phone and wallet and get a cab to the phone store I change my number but put all my data into my new phone I delete all social media then leave the phone store and head back to the apartment. It was a good thing we had separate bank accounts.

Me- Do you have a car?
Aaron- Yeah I have it though
Me- You'll need to do grocery shopping then
Aaron- Ok we can go after your interview
Me- Fuck I forgot about that
Aaron- You have the memory of a 80 year old man I just got done with surgery and I still remember
Me- Fuck off asshole
Aaron- no
Me- I hate you
Aaron- Same here be safe

        I I get dressed in a formal suit and go to the hospital after my interview he tells me I got the job I go to the break room and see James and Aaron waiting for me I see James splinted his hand "So?"Aaron says "I got the job" I say "Congratulations" James says he gives me a hug "Proud of you" Aaron says his hands shoved deep in his pockets. 

       "When do you start" James asks "Monday" I say "Cool Aaron is off tomorrow wish I was" James says "Ok" I say "I got to go Xander is calling" James says walking out "You ready to go shopping" Aaron says I nod as we walk through the parking garage the sides of our hands are touching I want to lace our fingers together I want to hug him I want to feel his lips on mine I want to do things with him I feel something with him I've never felt before I don't know what to say I left him after he trusted me I can't tell him I love him I can't.

        Once we get to target we get all our stuff and load it into the trunk his car is exactly what I expected a black Mercedes Benz I didn't think any less of him.

    When everything is loaded he drives and I sit in the passengers seat when we get to his apartment we carry everything up in one trip he puts my stuff away while I take a shower he knocks on the door I tell him to come in I didn't lock it I don't know why he puts stuff in the covered then walks back out closing the door behind him He saw my tampons and razor I think to myself I shouldn't be embarrassed we are both adults and I'm sure he could care less she when I get changed into shorts and a hoodie.

     Aaron is already passed out in the bed with his shoes still on and in his scrubs he is not even under the covers I crawl beside him and go under the covers and fall asleep facing away from him.