Chapter 9

Aaron

    After two hours I finally get a cab to the address Why am I doing this she ruined my life? I love No I hate her.

    I get out of the cab and practically throw the money at the driver and rush into the apartments I click the buzzer "Hello" she says she is still crying "It's Aaron" I say "Something only you would know"

   She says "When we were 10 you took your brothers liquor he had under his bed and we drank some with James at the park" I say I hear the buzzer go and I get let through the doors.

    I go to the elevator then knock on the door of her apartment she lets me in she looks terrible with a cut on the side of her head and bruises down her body she is wearing shorts and a tank top I slip past her and shut the door "I need to get you to the hospital" I say my voice coming out more panicked then I intended it too she nods "Let me get some stuff" she says "Ok" I say.

       I lean against the wall after 10 minutes she comes out with bags and her phone "Let me carry that I don't want you too hurt yourself" I say I take her stuff and then we walk downstairs once we get downstairs we catch a cab to the hospital.

     Once we get into the hospital they take us to a room I set the stuff down and sit in the chair beside her bed we sit in silence for a while after they give her stitches "What happened" I say "I don't know he just went insane" she says

    "He won't hurt you again he will have to go through me first" I say Do I really care this much I think I do I think to myself. "Why are you being so nice to me after I left you" she says "I honestly don't know" I say "But you need someone and I'm here" I say she nods wiping her lips with her thumb.

       A doctor comes in "I have to ask some questions can you step out please" she says "He didn't do this he can stay" Natalie says the doctor nods I stand up and lean against the wall "Did he rape you Mrs Ledger" she says "Please don't call me that" Natalie says "It's Natalie" I say "Natalie. Were you raped" she says Nat tears up again and covers her mouth with her hand and nods.

    "Im going to kill him" I say I walk out "Aaron" she yells the doctor steps out with me "Aaron" she says "Call me Dr. Sloan" I say she clears her throat "Dr Sloan.

    She needs you her not in jail look at your friend" she says I look into the room Natalie is a total wreak "She needs you" she says "Ok" I say folding my arms I step back in with the doctor "Would you like to run a rape kit to press charges" she says "No I don't want to press charges" she says her voice breaking "Natalie.." I say "I said no Aaron" she says I nod

      "We are going to take some blood then we can give you some pain medicine" she says she touches Natalie's hand then leaves.